Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

ghcoe

Adventurer
Not many Durango's in use for Expeditions so I thought I would give one a try. Been driving Durango's on the road for 14 years. A couple of off road adventures that we did do they did quite well. Thought I would put this one into service to see just how well it can do.

4.7 V8
NV 231 TC
LSD 9.25 rear
3.92 final drive
Factory big wheel option 31x10.5-15 on 8" wheels

T/S lift 3" Rear, 2.75 Front.
Roof rack

Attachments

• CAM01382s.jpg
    CAM01382s.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 41
  • CAM01383s.jpg
    CAM01383s.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 43
  • CAM01384s.jpg
    CAM01384s.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 43

Ryan87LX

Observer
A recent camping trip to the Cypress Hills in Saskatchewan. One pic fully loaded with the trailer and canoe, another at the top of the Conglomerate Cliffs, near the Alberta border.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
a3-X2.jpg

a6-X2.jpg

deadly99

Explorer
Looks good Deadly! Is the hood painted flat black in the center?

Thanks. Flat black vinyl. I got another Frontrunner rack and lightbar sitting in the garage, waiting to have some freetime to get installed. The lightbar in this photo has been removed, the vinyl does a decent job of reducing the glare

JBThompson

Adventurer
Ordered a roof rack and Keeper weatherproof cargo bag over the weekend, both were delivered yesterday. I got the roof rack mounted this afternoon, shot the whole thing with bedliner and used black RTV to try and seal up the joints. Hopefully that keeps it from rusting. The dimensions are just about perfect, almost looks like it was made for the Ex.

I need to fab up some mounts for the awning but other than that, this is it for this year. We found out we have a little one on the way so pretty much all of our cash flow is being diverted toward moving to a bigger place and getting all of the baby stuff. Once everything settles down I'll be able to put money into the Ex again. Tires, skids, sliders, lift, lighting... So much to do.

20160915_144953_zpsswxepmfc.jpg

TheFutur

Adventurer
TheFutur, Can I ask for details on your rack for your Ranger? Brand? Where did you purchase it?

Hey sorry! Dont check this thread often.

The rack was a custom build made from a local fab shop as far as I'm aware, i bought it used so i cant offer much help sadly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne