Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
I bought it through a company called tactical armor group. Horrible to deal with and they took forever to build the bumper and ship it my way. I had to threaten them with legal action and when I finally received it the brackets were the wrong height. I had to cut them off, and re weld them in the proper positions. While I was at it, I had the light bar tabs welded on as well. Also the paint was thin and just terrible, so I painted it some zero rust on it, and then some white paint that matched the truck. I really wanted an arb bumper but they don't care about this truck platform at all. This was the closest I could get design wise.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
lake%20Shot-X2.jpg

ExplorerTom

Explorer
Just a quick day trip.

At some point I actually flexed so much that my front front came out. I had to back up to the point of max flex to get it back in. This was taken after we got it back in and rolled forward so it would stay in.

I really need to get my hi-lift jack mounted in case this happens again.

TheFutur

Adventurer
IMG_20161122_105919.jpg

Day run with the local Ford Ranger club, mine is far right.

Also had an SAS'd built explorer with us which was pretty beastly. Not sure the specs but it was pretty slick.

ExplorerTom

Explorer
I had an AWD 2006 Mariner that did surprisingly well offroad the one time I took it offroad. It was great in the snow on the street. I even drove it from Colorado to Florida and back and slept 4 nights in it. Good car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles