Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

emulous74

I like the AluCab RTT a lot, but only when I'm travelling by myself. It's well built and designed and so easy to open and close. I recently also purchased an iKamper X-Cover and the build quality is night and day different between the two in terms of materials and workmanship, but the space in the iKamper is awesome, but it is no where near as robust as the AluCab.

Last edited:

storey618

Observer
bHo3X2q.jpg

Osmo79

My new to me 17 ZR2 diesel. Was a lease trade with 23k miles and perfectly clean! Picked it up on Saturday and had it in the trails on Sunday. I have a few mods in mind to suit our camping needs and may tow a small camper on family outings, but this thing is nothing short of amazing in stock form.

Truck1.jpg

UltraHDGames

Adventurer
Basket and tent rack removed, forgot how nice this truck drives without a ton of wind drag, lower center of gravity and a bit less weight. New tent rack will be built in the following few weeks, top of the tent should be just about level with the roof rails over the cab to allow stacking of Plano bins under it and for cosmetic reasons
20191030_090930-01.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles