Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Rath

tossed the 35's back on today! sittin pretty. after being on 33's all winter.

LRFO3rCh.jpg

KECAjg1h.jpg

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Nice pics! Where was that? Im looking for some ideas to go for some scenic drives to get out of Edmonton a little.
Hanmore Lake. Just north of Smoky Lake area off the 855 highway. It's a not very scenic drive and the actual spot is just a short jaunt off the highway. I personally wouldn't drive out to it haha. I just stop there on my way back to the city from time to time to take pictures.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Hanmore Lake. Just north of Smoky Lake area off the 855 highway. It's a not very scenic drive and the actual spot is just a short jaunt off the highway. I personally wouldn't drive out to it haha. I just stop there on my way back to the city from time to time to take pictures.
Okay, thanks for the info. Yeah, it’s not a scenic drive. I was just out that way a few weeks ago. The drive to swan hills was nice I recall. Haven’t done it in a few years. Maybe do that drive again.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Patiently waiting on (more) truck parts. I took the short rack off and the RTT. My mileage still dropped rocking that setup, so I'm in the process of getting a taller rack built that can accommodate a hardshell RTT down the road. I was burning 1.5-2L more fuel every 100kms as the rack wasn't low enough. So might as well just rock something more comfortable then a soft shell. It was still a great rack, and I would keep it for offroad trips for fuel/spare tire storage but I already have a buyer for it.

Beyond that I put on the low tube bumper section, winch mount (no winch yet). I'm sitting on the front/rear led mounting brackets for now.

IMG_1266-X3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94