Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Vandy

Adventurer
Nmatcek that second pic is sketchy as hell. Awesome, but I would have needed to change my shorts after that one lol

ExplorerTom

Explorer
I've been out on that rock on ToftW- I was scared out of my mind and I wasn't nearly as close. I checked about a dozen times that it was in reverse while the pictures were being taken.

nmatcek

Adventurer
I've been out on that rock on ToftW- I was scared out of my mind and I wasn't nearly as close. I checked about a dozen times that it was in reverse while the pictures were being taken.
Haha yeah it took me about 5 minutes to inch up that last foot.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Wolvee

Adventurer
Is there a point where these mid-size trucks no longer qualify as mid-sized? Some of these rigs are bigger than my half ton pickup, lol.

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Mud%20shot-X2.jpg

random%20meadow-X2.jpg

MotorStuff

My 2003 Ford Ranger 4x4 4.0 V6 stick shift. It has a small lift, cap, Hella 500 lights, Rancho 5000 shocks, cb radio and firestick, and lots and lots of maintenance/rustproofing. Currently riding on bfg ko2 32x11.5r15.

IMG_3708.jpg

32vsnake

Adventurer
My 2003 Ford Ranger 4x4 4.0 V6 stick shift. It has a small lift, cap, Hella 500 lights, Rancho 5000 shocks, cb radio and firestick, and lots and lots of maintenance/rustproofing. Currently riding on bfg ko2 32x11.5r15.

Nice looking truck... so much potential in the Rangers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz