8adara3a.jpg
2ahyze7u.jpg
gu5y5e4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cnutco

Adventurer
Love the third picture!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! Good old iPhone and carefully walking down that rocky a$s hillside.
I ride by myself most of the time so I bought a Gopro Black recently to start getting some pics of me in the truck.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Thank you! Good old iPhone and carefully walking down that rocky a$s hillside.
I ride by myself most of the time so I bought a Gopro Black recently to start getting some pics of me in the truck.

Well it turned out awesome. I recieved a dash cam as a gift last year, they paid $179 for it. i thought about selling it and putting the money towards a GoPRO instead.

cnutco

Adventurer
Well it turned out awesome. I recieved a dash cam as a gift last year, they paid $179 for it. i thought about selling it and putting the money towards a GoPRO instead.

The GoPRO is pretty cool. I took some videos for the first time a couple weekends ago. I will be using it for different things like offroad, motorcycle and behind the scenes for my photography shoots.

SLAYERMIKE

haha yes everything was double posted. How do you like you STIHL?
Oooops sorry, it never looked like that for me, is it better now?
I love the STIHL, it's a MS291 55cc and I down sized to a 16" bar because I'm not felling big trees just bucking fire wood and clearing downed trees off the trail and it hasn't let me down yet, worth every penny!

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
New guy to this forum. I'm here mostly to find new ideas for my ride.
91' Ford Bronco XLT. Doesn't look like much on the outside, I know. But All the work I've done has been to the internals.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm afraid I haven't had a chance to really test it out off road yet the way I'd want to, but I think that the roads in OK qualify as torture enough.

Norcal6.0

Dude i so need some of those molle seat covers! ************. Would be great for storing small supplies and medical stuff. All my v3hicles have at the very least a package of quickclot combat gauze and an israeli battle bandage

Rescue Ninja

Adventurer
"Christine" - The Off Road Edition

This is my first season with my second overland rig. Until November this 1999 Dodge Durango with 140K miles was my wife's DD. Now it is being slowly converted to my expedition rig. My former overlander was a Nissan Xterra, and I'm loving the power of the larger 5.9L v8 (with larger gas tank so range is a wash), the creature comforts like the full leather and sunroof, the extra space and third row seating, and the factory rear LSD. With the exception of the rack I already installed, "Christine" will stay mostly stock; however, future mods will include communication upgrades, M/T tires (but the A/T's have less than 5K on them so it may be a while), sliders, and a modest lift.

Attachments

• Christine.jpg
    Christine.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Christine's Mods.jpg
    Christine's Mods.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 109

2006AZDakota

New here

Been browsing and thought i should make a post with some pics of my dakota.
My back seat setup. have an axe, fishing pole, shovel, 6gal water tank, and a fire extinguisher.
IMG_9228.jpg
IMG_1348.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke