Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

CityBoyAtl

Adventurer / Globetrotter
Thanks Turbo,
i'll be adding an ARE topper for the bed, a snorkle, rock sliders, skid plates, and custom through side bumper exhaust so i don't keep crushing the tips on the trail.

Oh and a winch :)

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Nice Sport Trac! I sold mine about two years ago...

It was a 2005 with 3" body lift, warrior rear shackles, warrior f&r sway bar disconnects, 4.88 gears, f&r aussie lockers, front and rear 2" receivers, 33x12.50s and some other stuff. It was a great rig!

1-12e.jpg

bl2a.jpg

CityBoyAtl

Brian, i like the beach picture, always wanted to take mine to the OBX for some fun and fishing

WildBill

Observer
enjoy the mid size now cause 2011 is supposed to be the last year for the colorado, ranger, and dakota from what i was told

rdraider

Adventurer
enjoy the mid size now cause 2011 is supposed to be the last year for the colorado, ranger, and dakota from what i was told

don't know bout the colorado or dakota, but the ranger badge is going away along with the truck they have had for a few years, but will be replaced with the international truck and be called the F100.

I hope they don't get rid of the colorado, it looks like a pretty useful platform.

jackflash

Observer
Hey I have one of those! Me and a buddy rebuilt it in my garage.

How it started.

New junkyard parts.

How it ended up.

They can ever carry two TW200!

All work was done by me and my friend, but the paint. I had it painted at a body shop. I use it as my daily driver. So far it runs great. The things you can find in a junkyard, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Project510

Adventurer
I was looking at these before I purchased my frontier. Theres not a whole lot of choices for mid size crew cabs. I ended up staying away from Ford, and chose the Nissan. Trucks look great guys.

857965065_gAQKw-L.jpg

Last edited:

CityBoyAtl

There's got to be more mid-sized trucks in this forum. Anyone with off road pictures is welcome too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles