Imnosaint

Adventurer
In our backyard -

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
20150927_180344.jpg

Just did a 600 mile round trip to the Canadian border. Manged to find a couple minimum maintenance roads on the way up just get get the wheels on some dirt but not much to take a pic of. Averaged 22 mpg.

Last edited:

tommudd

Explorer
Been on Expedition Portal for a long time but somehow never got on here and looked at the various great looking rigs
Mine is one of those grocery getter Jeep Libertys , bought new in 2004, over 218,000 miles so far
4.5 inches of lift, jeepinbyal adjustable coilover suspension, Skid Row, 4XGuard, Kilby skids, Rock Lizard front and rear bumpers etc
Anyways a few pictures

rear shot of mine on left, also one just lifted on the right ( have done a lot of Liberty lifts for people)

My collection to date, Green 03 just bought one owner, 81,000 miles, black 04 bought new , red 05 bought last fall with 79,000 miles
Green 03 is getting a small 2.5-3 inch full spring lift , reds staying stock height just all new springs/ shocks

Oh the 04 does get off road every now and again as well LOL

Raul B

Explorer
Been on Expedition Portal for a long time but somehow never got on here and looked at the various great looking rigs
Mine is one of those grocery getter Jeep Libertys , bought new in 2004, over 218,000 miles so far
4.5 inches of lift, jeepinbyal adjustable coilover suspension, Skid Row, 4XGuard, Kilby skids, Rock Lizard front and rear bumpers etc
Anyways a few pictures

rear shot of mine on left, also one just lifted on the right ( have done a lot of Liberty lifts for people)

My collection to date, Green 03 just bought one owner, 81,000 miles, black 04 bought new , red 05 bought last fall with 79,000 miles
Green 03 is getting a small 2.5-3 inch full spring lift , reds staying stock height just all new springs/ shocks

Oh the 04 does get off road every now and again as well LOL
That is one sweet looking liberty.

Ryan87LX

Observer
Wow, your Ex seems to be holding up really nicely.

Thanks!

It looks good in photos! ;) I've only had it for a year, have been working on getting caught up on maintenance issues and just kind of beginning a very mild build right now. It's a 5.0/AWD model, but I've got a manual Tcase in the garage and a few other things planned for it. Definitely a great family 4x4, which is what I wanted it for.

JasonJLamb

Observer
Thanks!

It looks good in photos! ;) I've only had it for a year, have been working on getting caught up on maintenance issues and just kind of beginning a very mild build right now. It's a 5.0/AWD model, but I've got a manual Tcase in the garage and a few other things planned for it. Definitely a great family 4x4, which is what I wanted it for.

Looks clean and straight. Any suspension mods to fit the tires? What size are they?

Ryan87LX

Observer
That is a good looking Explorer.

Thanks!

Looks clean and straight. Any suspension mods to fit the tires? What size are they?

31 x 10.5 x 15 Duratracs.

Tires fit right up on the stock rims, the spare even fits in the stock location. No lift needed, not even a torsion twist. Almost went with 33's, but it would have needed a body lift and I didn't think I'd have time to get it all done before the snow flies. I'm a slow worker, lol.

It's in the garage right now getting front tow hooks from a 200x F-150. Pretty easy mod, but I've been cleaning stuff up and fighting the odd seized bolt.

I've also fabbed up a bracket for the CB antenna. It mounts off of the rear taillight. I've got serious concerns over the ground plane, but many folks seem to have used a bracket like this with success. My main use for the CB is just on-trail communications, so I'm not concerned too much about range. As long as I can communicate with the group I go out with, I'm good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94