Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Agreed, how's it feel to know you probably have the nicest/coolest nitro around. Original build.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

motoz

Adventurer
MN Triton GLX R

Here's mine

Attachments

• DSC_0184.jpg
    DSC_0184.jpg
    595.2 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0174.jpg
    DSC_0174.jpg
    628.4 KB · Views: 80

VictorSmalls

Observer
Thanks guys, much appreciated. No matter what I drive I just can't leave it alone. The Nitro was never bought to be a offroader, if so I would have gone with the Liberty sibling, but so far it has been a fun build and I have some more plans. Jeep guys always have a surprised look when they see it out and about. Even getting some waves lately so I must be moving in the right direction! lol

All steel is here for the rear bumper and tire carrier, but I most likely will wait until winter to tackle that project. In the meantime I have the 16 gauge tubing for my third version of the roof rack. This one will be made specifically to haul a Tepui Kukenam Sky Tent and my kayaks over the top.

VictorSmalls

Observer
Depending on the boats I can fit 3 or 4. I have had as many as 6, but not safely. Just a short couple mile trip.

After the new rack and tent the max will most likely be 2 boats.

skeeter06

Observer
3696857c9e85a2232b0f7e7cebc2dd42.jpg

My 06 H3. I tend to do some more technical offroading in it, so it is set up more for that than expedition stuff.

3c912219632a3f50a9ca67988e42dd8d.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
What happened to the old low pro rack? Didn't like it anymore? How are the lights? What kind are they? I just got some led bars and they are bright as heck, but are a bit too much of a flood beam, and not enough distance.
Basket offers protection for the light bar. I just got two 6 inch bars for the rear and when dragging the roof line thru branches they will be protected as well. Low pro just didn't offer that and with the fairing down to to of the mpgs seem to be rather unaffected.

I love the LEDs. They are epistar from Amazon. Bunch of jeep buddies were swearing by them and I figured it was worth a shot. Glad I did.

I got the spot/flood combo and the pattern is nice. I think my build has pics of the 20 inch lit up. I certainly can't overdrive the distance it shines. I love how wide the pattern is near the truck because it allows vision when turning sharp like my old angled cornering lights on my original bumper.

Your to of rack looks good by the way.

VictorSmalls

Observer
New rack complete and the tent is mounted. First night in it will be This Saturday, can't wait.

This was on Kammerdiner in Bald Eagle State Forest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles