What's new at Coyote RV/Phoenix Pop up?

Photog

Explorer
Both of those look really great. The Raptor project looks like a factory job for a car show.

The tube under the table looks like it would rake your legs, when sliding in to eat dinner.
raptorand10006.jpg

*20"x20" escape hatch out the roof, so he can climb up on top and take photos of off-road racing.

Will the roof hold his weight, when it is extended (the only way to get to the hatch above the bed)?

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
New Table Support Available!

First off, thank you everyone for the nice compliments on these PULSE units! We did work hard on these units, and were excited to present them to the happy customers. I know they will have great adventures in them!

Brian,

We did design this 10' PULSE roof with some extra support, so that it can be walked around on, while in the up position. Although, our most standard design will hold a very heavy snow load.

Funny you should ask about the table post. This unit has such a long table that there is plenty of room on each end of the table for tall people's knees. BUT, on units where the table area is more comprimised, we have a great new angled side mount table support available.

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Raptor POP UP

What an ending to a CRAZY month... We've been pushing hard to meet our customer's requested finish/install dates. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED... Today we installed two great campers!

10' F350 Long Bed King Cab custom PULSE. This beauty is low profile enough to fit in the customer's garage, plus it has so many great requested extras, like:

*20"x20" escape hatch out the roof, so he can climb up on top and take photos of off-road racing.
*Ladder to the roof.
*Extra low profile, to fit in his garage, with under bed auto lift storage and automatic push button adjustable queen size air mattress.
*Hot water, shower, and cassette toilet.
*Tail light skirts with exterior sotrage.
*Truckin' Awn... rear door cover awning.
*20" high-def drop screen DVD/TV.
*AM/FM stereo with CD and MP3.
*Custom upholstery.
*Extreme extended cab over with front to back sleeper.
*City water hook up.
*Extra windows in the insulated pop up liner (total 7 windows).
raptorand10001.jpg

raptorand10004.jpg

raptorand10006.jpg

raptorand10013.jpg

raptorand10011.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011 F150 Raptor Crew Cab, with some great selections:

*Custom molten orange tri-stage paint job.
*Raptor Ford Graphics
*Extra low profile, with under bed storage, and push button air mattress.
*Special length, so tail gate will shut.
*Full set of PULSE features, like refrigerator, double sinks, stove, jacks, etc..

Phoenix Pop up Raptor interior:
raptorand10027.jpg

Phoenix Pop up Quality Interior:
raptorand10029.jpg

Raptor Pop up:
raptorand10019.jpg

Off Road Pop up Camper:
raptorand10018.jpg

Phoenix Pop Up F150 Raptor
raptorand10037.jpg

SVT Raptor Camper
raptorand10036.jpg

F150 Raptor off road Pop up
raptorand10030.jpg

Off Road Camper by Pheonix Pop Up
raptorand10031.jpg

Pop up camper Raptor
raptorand10032.jpg

Best Raptor fit Pop up Camper
raptorand10034.jpg

Pop up Camper Phoenix pop up
raptorand10033.jpg

Just wanted to re-post this, so it would be last thing on the last page.

pods8

Explorer
Rob,

If you don't mind me inquiring, what manufacturer makes the radius corner split center opening cab through window?

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
phoenix pop up windows

Rob,

If you don't mind me inquiring, what manufacturer makes the radius corner split center opening cab through window?

No problem: We get our windows from either Kinro Windows, or Hehr Intl, whichever can fill the order at the time. Both are quality. If you need one, please let me know what size hole you're filling, and the style you need. I will see what we can do. The only real catch is that these window manufacturers usually want us to tie ourselves to a few specific size/canfigurations, and to order like $2,000 worth of windows at one time. But, like I said, let me know what you need, and I'll see how I can help you.

Rob

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Got it!

Rob,
I sent you a PM a few days ago. It's about the vented Cat heater so I hope you got it.

Hi DanoT,

Yes! I got that information about the vented Cat. Heaters. Thank You very very much. I think we will be ordering some in, and seeing how to work them into the custom production eventually.

Did you get your insulated vent covers?

pods8

Explorer
No problem: We get our windows from either Kinro Windows, or Hehr Intl, whichever can fill the order at the time. Both are quality. If you need one, please let me know what size hole you're filling, and the style you need. I will see what we can do. The only real catch is that these window manufacturers usually want us to tie ourselves to a few specific size/canfigurations, and to order like $2,000 worth of windows at one time. But, like I said, let me know what you need, and I'll see how I can help you.

Rob

Thanks for filling me in, I've looked at the Kinro page a bit but they don't list a lot of detailed info. I'll inquire a bit further.

I appreciate the offer if I run into issues, I'll see what I can do on my end first though since I know you're not in the parts business. :) (My sizing is open minded since its still on paper, but I was thinking a cab through window in the ~14" high range and whatever width required to accommodate the sliding sections, which I assume would be in the 36" range.)

Last edited:

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
No Problems, just helping out

You sold that less than a month ago, buyer totally shift focus or did something unfortunate happen to the buyer (hopefully not)?

The gentleman just found out that he wasn't going to be able to use the unit like he thought he could, so he asked us to help direct potential buyers his way. I think it's a great little camper.... simple, light weight, roomy, and less expensive!

The RV rentals industry comes to face with a completely different environment than what it had to face five years ago. According to the Business Travel News, the vehicles are rented by people for accumulating from 20,000 to 40,000 miles with a turn-around mileage of about 12,000 to 15,000 miles. This was the case five years ago. Because of slow growth in the RV rentals industry and due to the narrow profit margin, there has been no immediate threat to the backward integration that has occurred within the industry. In reality, among the RV rentals industry players only Hertz is vertically manipulated through Ford.

------------------------------
rv rental tucson

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE"]YouTube - Monty Python - Spam[/ame]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne