What's new at Coyote RV/Phoenix Pop up?

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Suburban Pop up

Thank you for asking about a Suburban Pop up camper.

No, believe it or not, we have not had the pleasure of cusomizing a Suburban yet! I think it would be the perfect thing, with those comfortable seats for four in the front, then sleeping for four in the back. Great ride, and a very roomy camper as well.

I think it will look just about like this when we do make one though:

005-2.jpg

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Chevy Pop Up

Such a beautiful truck, got a new custom Phoenix today! We love to see trucks that people put that TLC into. This one is truly special.

The new low profile Fantastic Vent. This is standard equipment on 2011 PULSE Pop ups.
78chevy001.jpg

Custom stowage tie down rings in all four corners of the main floor.
78chevy009.jpg

Built into the composite molded one piece countertop we have a three burner range, double sinks, hot water, automatic forced air furnace, 110v to 12v power converter, and some great cabinet storage.
78chevy013.jpg

A nice sized dinette that makes into a second bed. Notice the special angled cushoin at the back to allow for comfortable entry through the rear door.
78chevy014.jpg

We located the rear door in just the right place to make the rear wall fully cover the custom 12v/110v portable refrigerator (Luna Weekender, from South Africa). Also, we built an extra pantry type closet next to the refrigerator.
78chevy010.jpg

Slide out bed extension in the daytime position. 4" mattress.
78chevy015.jpg

Ready for bed on the queen size bed.
78chevy016.jpg

Rear wall spot lights, an extra window left rear, satin black powder coated racks and ladder.
78chevy002.jpg

Built a special size so that the tailgate closes behind, and the camper barely overhangs the top edges of the bed on the sides too. This shot shows the Chevy's hidden winch built into the custom one of a kind, hand made bumper.
78chevy021.jpg

78chevy028.jpg

78chevy021.jpg

This shows the heavy dome shape to the roof
78chevy022.jpg

Even the logo on the cab over is custom
78chevy030.jpg

I only hope we did a good enough job on the camper to be worthy of riding on this beauty!
78chevy024.jpg

78chevy025.jpg

Last edited:

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Thanks Cari and Rob! The camper turned out great! Your team did an outstanding job with everything down to the last detail like the cool little Phoenix decal above the cab (that is cool!). I really appreciate everything. I am very happy with the end product. It is almost like the camper was custom made for this truck….oh, wait…it was! :sombrero:

Here are a few shots after I got home and pulled the jacks off. The tires hadn’t even cooled off from the drive from Denver by the time I yanked them off. Looks even better without the jacks.

Mods coming within the next few weeks: Desert themed decals, air compressor and reworked rear bumper to accommodate exterior mounted spare tire and fuel cans and much more.

5535989025_9b81c82e69_b.jpg

5536567712_06313b22bc_b.jpg

5536568236_c83b3527b2_b.jpg

I sure won’t miss camping in a bed tent or topper anymore!

Grizzly Lake: Chaffee County, CO
1188984468_5412ad774e_z.jpg

Taylor Lake: Chaffee County, CO
1188088739_38dbf2f5aa_z.jpg

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Beeaaautiful. If only my rich uncle could get out of the poor house, I would be all over a phoenix/coyote camper for my truck.

Can't wait to see some pictures of it in use.

Jack

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Now that is one beautiful cab-over.....one like that would look perfect on my Dodge x-cab....now if i could just hit the big $$ with the lottery.
Nice work Phoenix..:victory:

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Phoenix Short Bed Pop up AVAILABLE NOW!

For everyone who lives in the south, west, or southwest corner of the country, who has been wanting to see a new Phoenix Pop up in person, this is your chance!!

Overland Expo April 1, 2, and 3 2011, in Amado AZ, close to Tucson: We are excited to be showing there for the very first time this year, and I would love to hear from you, and see you there!

We will have a fully equipped, illusive Jeep JK PULSE down there.

We are also building another show unit. This is a short bed, full size custom PULSE, with all standard features, ( see standard features at http://www.phoenixcampers.com/BASE-FEATURES--PRICE.html )

Plus some great options, like:

1. Hot water system at kitchen and bath
2. Interior hot shower and restroom
3. Thetford cassette toilet
4. Custom cab over length for optimum aerodynamics
5. Cab-to-camper pad also for improved aerodynamics
6. Extra low profile new style PULSE cab over
7. 12v outlet
8. 12v to 110v power inverter
9. Dinette seating and table area that makes out into a 6' 6" auxiliary bed
10. 10' Carefree Freedom III crank out awning
11. By the time you receive this, after the expo, it will have about 800 miles, and 4 days of camping on it. It will include the Full Phoenix Pop up new unit warranty.

* All of this custom made to fit well on a short bed 1997 chevy extended cab 4x4, or similar truck.

This SHORT BED FULL SIZE custom unit is available for immediate sale!
This unit, with its options prices out for over $20,800, plus shipping charges $1.65 per mile. We are hoping to give someone a special deal on this one, plus save you the drive up to Denver or delivery cost, by loading it onto your truck after the Expo!

Whoever is interested, please let me know. www.cari@coyoterv.biz or call at (720) 233-1408

The unit mentioned is still being built, but here are some photos of how the features will look:
006.jpg

005-1.jpg

011-3.jpg

027.jpg

cropped.jpg

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
I look forward to talking to you guys at the event, I wish we had a truck right now to take delivery of that sucker...timing is everything! :Wow1:

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Overland Expo 2011

Ok everybody.... I hope everyone who reads and writes on this forum will either show up down at the Overland Exp, or send some friends. It's going to be AWESOME!! I'm pretty sure that everyone knows that it is coming up this next weekend. But, just in case....

Here's a link for anyone who needs more details:

http://www.overlandexpo.com/

Hope to see you all there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste