What's new at Coyote RV/Phoenix Pop up?

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
I was thinking a woodstove as well?

I hope the camper works out well for you. I still can't believe they completely stopped posting here instead of addressing the issue of a couple of owners.

Huntv

My 2003 has not had a single problem over it's 13 year life! I keep waiting for something to break, leak, or quit working...but it just hasn't happened. I have visited with several happy Phoenix owners up here in the pnw that have had similar experiences. I love going back through this thread and seeing all the cool custom jobs they have done over time. Larry's setup is one of my favorites.

I am a camper addict and usually have a couple at a time, and i will say that Northstar has been my favorite as far as fit and finish. I do however see myself keeping the Phoenix for at least another 10 years if it continues to hold up like it has.

Mts2Sand

Had mine since 2010 and over 75k miles, I use it to chase fish down beaches on long island (5 seasons), lots of salt spray and a few nor'easters. 5 winters amounting to many feet of snow. It survived hurricane Sandy, and the abuse I put it through while fishing, and on multiple excursions to the West boon-docking in forests and BLM lands. I take it down jeep trails, rub the sides with branches all the time, and even bumped into (along the whole side) a 5inch diameter stump of a branch, about 2 inches deep into the side of the camper, and the side popped back out and only left a scratch after I compounded the paint. No worries with it, and would buy another. Customer service was always excellent, and still is even though the warranty has expired. I doubt any camper without the aluminum flex frame would survive what I put it through. If you want the toughest pop up out there, talk the Phoenix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarCaveUSA