2011 OvEx for FGs

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
maybe we can get a fuso contingent going to expo in April,

Hope this is worth a separate thread >>> Very interested to know which of the FG guys are planning to make it to Overland Expo in April. At this point, I'm really hoping to make it but we'll have to see what happens as it gets closer. Anyone else?

Kind regards John.

dhackney

Expedition Leader
John,

We will be there, each teaching a class.

I doubt we'll bring the truck. We'll probably come over on the GS as we did last year.

Sure hope you can attend. Could you slip one of the ATW rigs in a container and bring it along? Think anyone would notice if it was gone for a few weeks?

:)

Doug

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Exactly, please bring an ATW...

And you FG guys bring your rigs too, I love bigger trucks :sombrero:

snip...
Sure hope you can attend. Could you slip one of the ATW rigs in a container and bring it along? Think anyone would notice if it was gone for a few weeks?

:)

Doug

westyss

Explorer
fuso at expo

John, I guess that was my "quote" and should answer the question, I am doing my best to get down there but some stars have to align for it to happen, but I really,really want to make it, I'm not travelling as far as you but still coming from a fair distance, BC. Canada. The more FG trucks and related items make it more desireable to me so lets boost the interest for it!! And if you get on it now Im sure the container with your rig will be arriving on American soil in time???? Dont forget to throw some suspension bits, tire carriers etc. in it to make it worth your while.
hopefully see you there.
Yves

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
John, I guess that was my "quote"

Yves> Yes mate. Was your quote. Stars will have to happen fo me to make it too but believe me , the hospitality of certain ExPo members has been incredible so we will be making every effort to come.

Doug >> will definitely catch up. Cheers.

PKDreamers

Adventurer
Hey John if you guy take a truck over you will need sumone to wash it every day while it is over there mate, did you know i could do that for you for free !!!!
:wings:
:coffeedrink:

lehel1

Adventurer
expo ?

hi all

we are all signed up and will be there. for those of you who this will be the first time, sign up early or you might miss out on all the classes. we did this last year signing up a month in advance (not early enough) and had to settle for being day passers.

hope to see others builds there.

cheers lehel and laura

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier