Autohome in sub-zero weather.

jpmccurry

Yeah it does, 2.8 liter turbo diesel, intercooler, and a nice set of various low range gear selections. It will mantain a 130Kmh all day long without breaking a sweat. Alot differant than the Lancruisers I grew up with, and have owned over the past thirty or so years. The only real weak link is the IFS front end, but it is on the same page of what Toyota is producing, if not a little beefer. I am not so worryed about the front end for what I have planned for the van, and really enjoy the plushness of it all. The only thing I hate, is all the attention it creates. Can't sneek through town in this thing, and becomes a real mindset in order to drive it. When you see police pull up, whip out their personal cell phones, and snap pictures of it, it all becomes a little disconcerning. Also the way other drivers, drive around you, becomes a safety issue. If you don't care for attention, don't buy one of these. I now know how Elvis felt!

BlueHZT60

Adventurer
Maggiolina, dual batteries, heated electric mattress pad and a good sleeping bag = better sleep than at home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne