Tepui Tent RTT

dkitchen

Definitely. Makes it much easier.

Yeah, I've got the ratcheting box wrenches. I'm afraid Adam is right, an aftermarket rack to raise the tent up a little. I was hoping to avoid the expense since the Outback has a very nice sturdy rack built in. Thanks all.

Donald

Box Rocket

When is the Ayer going to be in stock again?
It's been a busy spring so far and there are several tents that are currently sold out, including the Ayer. We have a delivery expected near the end of May and should have most everything back in stock.

Box Rocket

Hi Adam, what is your lead time on an Autana Sky?
It looks like we still have a few in stock so plan on about a week delivery time to your door from the time you order.
It's been a very busy month at Tepui and many models are already sold out until the next shipment arrives around the end of May. So I don't expect these to stay in stock for long.

Dragos28

Adventurer
Adam, Hope you dont mind if i repost this here.

Interested in trading a Tepui Gran Sabana for a Kukeman XL

I have a Gran Sabana, less than a year old. Has the huge annex. Was changed from 2 rails to 4 rails for extra support. Slept in less than 10 times. Would like to trade for a Kukeman XL, it would have to be the same dimensions as mine, mine opens up to 6'x8'
Only reason i'm interested in trading is we never use the annex, just used it once when camping at a "traditional" camp ground.
Located in Bakersfield, CA
Willing to meet in the SoCal area.
Tent is not for sale, ONLY interested in a trade for a Kukeman XL

PM for info, will gladly text or email pictures.

Last edited:

Naroko

Adam,

I just sent a message over Facebook as well. I just bought the kukenam xl ruggedized from tepui a few months ago. Let me say the tent has been absolutely amazing! However we are now facing issues.. I have had the strap buckle on the left side break and now I have holes in the netting on the ladder side. We are in no way rough with the tent. Is there anything we can do? Am I better off cutting my losses and going with another tent? As I have stated, we love the tent and company ,but we are now afraid that more things will be breaking. We were backpackers before we bought this tent and have never had a ground tent tear like this. We spent a lot on this model and have not had it for even a year yet. I will post pictures later this evening.

Box Rocket

Adam,

I just sent a message over Facebook as well. I just bought the kukenam xl ruggedized from tepui a few months ago. Let me say the tent has been absolutely amazing! However we are now facing issues.. I have had the strap buckle on the left side break and now I have holes in the netting on the ladder side. We are in no way rough with the tent. Is there anything we can do? Am I better off cutting my losses and going with another tent? As I have stated, we love the tent and company ,but we are now afraid that more things will be breaking. We were backpackers before we bought this tent and have never had a ground tent tear like this. We spent a lot on this model and have not had it for even a year yet. I will post pictures later this evening.
Sorry you're having some issues. Flaws are rare but unfortunately can happen. We should be able to get you all sorted out and fixed up.
I'm currently at FJ Summit in CO but I'll be home tomorrow. If you'd please give me a call on Monday I'll be happy to help get the ball rolling to get this taken care of. My cell number is 801-710-8110.
Thanks!
Adam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz