selling offroad teardrop trailer

pragmatizo

Built and used for a year but plans have changed, now we are going to take off for year. Teardrop just too small for a year trip, so am selling. Don't know if it should be in trailer section or for sale section. We are located in southern california. Link to trailer build and misc pics. http://pragmatizo.blogspot.com/
Its not some spam need to sell we are leaving Feb 1st for a year in rv.
Greg

18seeds

Explorer
WOW nice work

032.JPG

Roverholic

Observer
I've camped with Greg a few times & this trailer is awesome. Very well built & thought out. Now if only we all knew how much it was...
Off to Borrego!

vidya

Want to purchase your offroad trailer

I'm interested in buying your trailer. Live near Albuquerque and want to tour Southwest out of way areas. Please reply right away. I see you are leaving soon. What is its gross weight and exterior dimensions?

TheThom

Adventurer
I'm interested in buying your trailer. Live near Albuquerque and want to tour Southwest out of way areas. Please reply right away. I see you are leaving soon. What is its gross weight and exterior dimensions?

Did you realize that this thread is over 2 years old?

Manuelsv

97 FJ80
Fast Forward in Time.. And to the 2nd owner.. !!! :smiley_drive: I have purchased this trailer from a guy in California. And it now lives in Tempe, Arizona!

pragmatizo If you read this PM me. I'd love to hear more about how you built it and any advice you have for me.
I've got lots of plans for solar pannels.. finishing off details.. etc.. But man you know how to build some cool stuff. !:Wow1:

2012-10-18_15-34-38_501.jpg
2012-10-18_15-48-19_826.jpg2012-10-18_15-34-38_501.jpg

Paredneck

Observer
I would love to see some pictures of how the pop top was constructed and the dimensions of the camper area would be great too. Thanks in advance.

Chip

Xrunner

Explorer
Fast Forward in Time.. And to the 2nd owner.. !!! :smiley_drive: I have purchased this trailer from a guy in California. And it now lives in Tempe, Arizona!

pragmatizo If you read this PM me. I'd love to hear more about how you built it and any advice you have for me.
I've got lots of plans for solar pannels.. finishing off details.. etc.. But man you know how to build some cool stuff. !:Wow1:

Manuelsv, congrats on the purchase! I tried (unsuccessfully) to track this trailer down at one point as it was a excellent fit for what I was wanting.

Here is pragmatizo's build blog for the construction of the trailer, all the way from the frame up. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior