Self Portraits?

articulate

Expedition Leader
I'm not the only idiot who points the camera in the other direction, right?

mark4.jpg

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Uh...no. I don't point the camera in "the other direction". I also sic my vicious mongeral of a side kick on people who point a camera at me. That usually doesn't do much good...but hopefully when she steps on their foot and leans against them they will be distracted just long enough for me to do my best impersonation of Houdini....

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Breaking in a new tripod in the Canyon Gorge of Capitol Reef NP in Utah. The camera promptly broke after snapping this dirty gem. True story -

UtahArizona056.jpg

articulate

Expedition Leader
:friday:
:xxrotflma
This turned out a lot funnier than I expected. Thanks for playing fellas.

goodtimes said:
Uh...no. I don't point the camera in "the other direction". I also sic my vicious mongeral of a side kick on people who point a camera at me. That usually doesn't do much good...but hopefully when she steps on their foot and leans against them they will be distracted just long enough for me to do my best impersonation of Houdini....

Then this one is for you. You should be very aware when you're not looking, bro:

andy2.jpg

teotwaki

Excelsior!
articulate said:
:xxrotflma
This turned out a lot funnier than I expected. Thanks for playing fellas.

Then this one is for you. You should be very aware when you're not looking, bro:

andy2.jpg

Shame to waste good booze like that.... :beer: :drool:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
articulate said:

andy2.jpg
Hate to ruin your fun...but that isn't me, nor is it my jeep. That guy is dresses much nicer than I do, plus my jeep doesn't have "nerf bars" on it (or that type of tire...or chrome wheels).

:shakin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles