any international harvesters here?

ducnek

Here is mine as it sits today:

1222341103_4Cwna-L.jpg

Its old and onry, and will survive the apocalypse.

:costumed-smiley-007

Stoney126

Adventurer
very nice. I remember working on these in mountain view for awhile. Came home everyday with arms as black as could be. Good times

helcaraxe

That is a GREAT looking IH Scout. I always loved those vehicles as a guy next door to me had one while I was growing up in blue. It had the round taillights... IH needs to start producing light duty trucks again! :smiley_drive:

ericvs

Check out the IH Travelall my buddy saw last night in Seattle. Crazy.

Attachments

• travellall.jpg
    travellall.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 55

ericvs

That truck was custom built by a guy in Albany, Oregon and has a 7.3 Powerstroke diesel. It currently belongs to Kyle Flintchum who lives in the Seattle area.

Very sweet. Any info on the year of the Travelall? Looks like a early 70's.

Curmudgeon

Adventurer
Very sweet. Any info on the year of the Travelall? Looks like a early 70's.
Actually, it's mostly Travelette, which is what IH called their crew cab pickups. I don't recall the year, but it's 69-73. It started as a Travelette with the box removed, and the back part of a Travelall was grafted to the back of the Travelette cab.

beast1210

Adventurer
Actually, it's mostly Travelette, which is what IH called their crew cab pickups. I don't recall the year, but it's 69-73. It started as a Travelette with the box removed, and the back part of a Travelall was grafted to the back of the Travelette cab.

Nice guy, I ran into him at Dicks Burger and chatted for a while, sharp rig for sure.

My Scout II is going to be converted to manual 4WD as soon as I get it from the builder. I found a 4X4 guy in a nephew's friend who owes him a favor, taking a few hundred off the price. I can hardly wait!

ducnek

Recent pics of my 75:

IMG0065-L.jpg

light 2 day camping set up:

IMG0063-L.jpg

Here is my current summer set up, lots of plans for this old beast:

iphone-pics-001-L.jpg

.:safari-rig:

okiebindernut

Hi everyone, first post here. I am a long time International addict. I have a 73 longbed 4x4 Travelette ( crew cab ). Too long for trails but I love just driving around on dirt country roads. Makes for a good tractor too. I would love to see someone here build a tricked out Travelall to compete with all these Suburbans.

Binder Lou

Observer
It's good to see some Binder Iron on the site. Here is the '75 that I've been driving since I bought it from the original owner in '79. It still does snow trips, desert trips, mountain trips and IH shows without fail. It has a long list of drive train mods and has proven to be extremely reliable over these 32 years.

Attachments

• Scout New 002.jpg
    Scout New 002.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 14

ExpoScout

Explorer
See my Sig....I have a scout and a traveler, both of which are 1980 turbo diesels. I'll get pics up sometime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94