Couple of Months Traveling Through Baja

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Ha! I started assuming the sorry worst when I read that part -- I figured the rest of the sentence was going to have something to do with the ruined lens!

Glad to hear you're talkin' about permanizing the Baja lifestyle.

Thanks again for this thread, and your others.

Working on it, and it's all we've talked about the last few days. Thanks for the compliments

Thanks for the 5 hours of great reading and amazing pic's.

Glad you enjoyed it!

rocrunr

Adventurer
An amazing adventure with awesome pictures depicting the day and a life of something other than what we are use to. This again is what makes the Expedition Portal site and the internet an amazing tool. Thanks so much for sharing your story and good luck in the future endeavors , Derek

Explorer
Awesome trip report! Thanks for all the details, I learned a lot about many things, not just Baja.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
An amazing adventure with awesome pictures depicting the day and a life of something other than what we are use to. This again is what makes the Expedition Portal site and the internet an amazing tool. Thanks so much for sharing your story and good luck in the future endeavors , Derek

Thanks Derek! I would have to agree that these few months of travel is what Expedition Portal is about. Packing up and just going out exploring and having fun! Thanks for the compliments

Awesome trip report! Thanks for all the details, I learned a lot about many things, not just Baja.

Thank you Very much Mr Bond :)

Byways

Adventurer
I love this report! It's a terrific report. I am sooo jealous ... and I appreciate the reminder that Mexico needs to get back on my itinerary. Thanks!

RikFlairWoo

Observer
Awesome write up. I was just talking to some friends about the Baja 4000 Rally with Bamako Adventures. Not sure when I'll be able to swing it, but I am definitely going to make it happen especially after reading this. Salud!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles