Another Dodge

bobcat charlie

Adventurer
Re late model Dodges...I run 35" tires WITHOUT a lift or leveling kit. In fact, I removed the 1/2" spacer from the rear leafs to reduce the torque reaction and pretty much level the truck. These Third Gen trucks afford a lot of room!

z3r0

Observer
Re late model Dodges...I run 35" tires WITHOUT a lift or leveling kit. In fact, I removed the 1/2" spacer from the rear leafs to reduce the torque reaction and pretty much level the truck. These Third Gen trucks afford a lot of room!

pics?

Fish

Adventurer
I think it is time we Dodge owners petition to have the word "Dodge" put in with Ford, Chev and Hummer in the forum description for Domestic Full Size!
There are more threads on our rigs than most of the others together!
Since there are more threads on Dodges than all others combined, I vote for a Dodge only forum. :sombrero:

Overdrive

Adventurer
Nice truck! Those standard wheels are my favorite...they look so purposeful.

Does it have manual or power windows?

:smiley_drive:

AZCPP

Adventurer
Crank widows and no power locks! Cloth seats but, no carpet. I wanted a truck! My dealer said he wouldn't order a truck like that.

Overdrive

Adventurer
Crank widows and no power locks! Cloth seats but, no carpet. I wanted a truck! My dealer said he wouldn't order a truck like that.

Oh, so you ordered it...Great job, it's rare for anyone to order a truck these days. I like your cab marker lights option.

I have an '04 ST (bought it used). It does have carpet and cruise control, but no power windows, locks, or seats. I like the manual stuff--will still be working fine at 300,000!

Scott

PS- If you ever decide to "upgrade" your wheels, I'll buy your factory ones...:elkgrin:

Last edited:

Snafu

Adventurer

That's what makes me mad about the dealers...They don't understand that a lot of people do not want that leather dashboard, carpet, and auto everything.

I already miss the vinyl floors in my old Cheyenne trim Chevy

I also noticed that with this new truck I now have a back seat that people actually wanna ride in....which means you give more rides :D

angusdevil

Adventurer
That's what makes me mad about the dealers...They don't understand that a lot of people do not want that leather dashboard, carpet, and auto everything.

I already miss the vinyl floors in my old Cheyenne trim Chevy

I also noticed that with this new truck I now have a back seat that people actually wanna ride in....which means you give more rides :D

That is the EXACT reason I took the back seats out of the truck and put in a platform. Of course, with needs changing constantly, I finally decided on just doing a 60/40 split with the platform. Making a new one in the upcoming weeks when I start caging the truck and putting int he 5pt harness.

As for vinyl floors, they're incredibly hard to find. I've been looking for one for a while but can't find anything. I already tore out my carpet but I can't decide if I want to line it or put in the vinyl. It's incredibly nice having the extra leg room once the carpet is out so I'm a little torn on what to do.

AZCPP

Adventurer
Oh, so you ordered it...Great job, it's rare for anyone to order a truck these days. I like your cab marker lights option.

I have an '04 ST (bought it used). It does have carpet and cruise control, but no power windows, locks, or seats. I like the manual stuff--will still be working fine at 300,000!

Scott

PS- If you ever decide to "upgrade" your wheels, I'll buy your factory ones...:elkgrin:

Specs,
Hemi, Auto, 4;10 gears w/LSD, air, tilt, cruise, tow hooks and transfer skid, trailer mirrors, roof markers, factory spray-in bedliner, cloth seats w/ carpet delet, CD radio, side steps, and thats about it!

jasonL_031

Adventurer
nice looking reg cab. i almost had the same issue lol. liked my 09 rubi unlimited but needed more space and towing when i didnt want to drive the pw but i ended up picking up a f150

shellb

Adventurer
Specs,
Hemi, Auto, 4;10 gears w/LSD, air, tilt, cruise, tow hooks and transfer skid, trailer mirrors, roof markers, factory spray-in bedliner, cloth seats w/ carpet delet, CD radio, side steps, and thats about it!

That is a sweet order, my hat is off to you sir. What led you to choose gas vs. diesel? Contemplating a similar truck.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Another option is to go to an after market dealer for Vinyl flooring options JC Whitney being the cheap route and there are others...

I fully agree though, I like manual everything... Including transmissions, these new trucks are SO FREAING luxo'd out it drives me NUTS.

Cheers

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior