4.56?

ex m38a1er

Adventurer
Hello all.
I tryed the same "q" in Toyota section...
Was there any Nissan axle that came stock with 4.56 gears and even better with a locker?
I'm looking for an axle that can handle 35's locked.
Thanks in advance

IggyB

Adventurer
Nothing in North America. Don't know about elsewhere.

Common axle is the H233B with 4.63 gears. But the only locker that I know of is the ARB for either 31 spline or the 33 spline axles.

Mr.510

As others have stated the closest ratio in an H233B is 4.625. That said, the majority of people running SAS'd Pathfinders and Hardbodies run the stock 4.625 rear with a 4.56 geared Wagoneer D44 up front. The other ratio set that comes even closer is the Xterra's 4.9 which is very close to the common 4.88. The H233B is plenty strong enough for anything you might want to do with 35" tires. They are readily available with discs or drums and bracketed for either leafs or four link w/Panhard. Locker options are open, factory LSD, Lock-Rite "lunchbox" locker from Richmond, ARB air locker, and the Detroit Locker.

SteeevO

As others have stated the closest ratio in an H233B is 4.625. That said, the majority of people running SAS'd Pathfinders and Hardbodies run the stock 4.625 rear with a 4.56 geared Wagoneer D44 up front. The other ratio set that comes even closer is the Xterra's 4.9 which is very close to the common 4.88. The H233B is plenty strong enough for anything you might want to do with 35" tires. They are readily available with discs or drums and bracketed for either leafs or four link w/Panhard. Locker options are open, factory LSD, Lock-Rite "lunchbox" locker from Richmond, ARB air locker, and the Detroit Locker.

TJM Also makes a locker for both the 31 and 33 spline H233B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles