fuso 4x4 rebuild

blackduck

Explorer
Hi Rob,
I have been out of action for a few weeks, in hospital for a little modification! i hope to get stuck back into the truck this weekend:) we have front LSD centres but no gears sorry, plenty of alloy wheels in stock, don't forget to post pic's of your project.

Sorry Alan
beige truck and all
[SIZE=4[SIZE=5]]I have been out of action for a few weeks, in hospital for a little modification[/SIZE][/SIZE]
this just screams sex change to my perverted little mind :wings:
not swapping the beige cardy and tartan slippers for comfortable shoes are you ??? :victory:

alan

Explorer
Only you could come up with that one Stu:)
so does this mean no camping trips together?

Sorry Alan
beige truck and all
[SIZE=4[SIZE=5]]I have been out of action for a few weeks, in hospital for a little modification[/SIZE][/SIZE]
this just screams sex change to my perverted little mind :wings:
not swapping the beige cardy and tartan slippers for comfortable shoes are you ??? :victory:

blackduck

Explorer
Only you could come up with that one Stu:)
so does this mean no camping trips together?
You guys have got to get out more

WRT camping trips
No problem
I was 30 years in the navy
I appreciate the company of men who dress as women
and women who were once men :Wow1:
Its amazing what medical science can do these days

alan

Explorer
All back to normal with the stomach:)
done a little more today on the tray, had a 100mm pipe bent up for the front hoop, and started the mudguards.

alan

Explorer
Hi Owen,
Absolutely! i can't wait to get the truck on the road so i can start the camper build, just ordered a shower/toilet cubicle for the camper, still not sure on composite or aluminium at this stage.

Are you intending to build a slide-on Alan?

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
I always thought that you were building a dedicated camper. Obviously I was wrong (not an uncommon thing actually).

alan

Explorer
I always thought that you were building a dedicated camper. Obviously I was wrong (not an uncommon thing actually).

No i need to be able to take the camper off for day to day driving and fit it only when going on many of my planned trips:wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior