Value of F250 truck bed?

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
I'd call a few junk yards in your area as if you're looking for one, that would give you the best estimate for your particular location.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I just asked our local body shop the same question, and they suggested Craig's list, On Ebay they go for $2-2.5k it seems.

rynosurf

Adventurer
Are you trying to sell or buy? If you are buying try a local company that sells utility beds, they might be able to locate one for a reasonable price.

Silverado

Adventurer
I know the tailgates that say "Super Duty" are worth around $400 on a bad day down here....they are frequently stolen for that reason since everyone with a 99-06 truck wants the new 'gate.

geo.greg

Observer
New from a store and used from you is two different things. Watch craigslist as this wll be your selling audence. Condition and what you are including with it (lights/gate) also adds or removes to the price. Assume that your location would also be part of it. Also depends if your tryng to get it out if your yard quickly or hope to make a few bucks and can wait for the buyer with the $$$. Don't know about your model but I have been holding out for a dark blue s10 bed and have found prices around 300 (just not blue so far)

DirtyDog

Adventurer
hmmm and where are you located, what color and how much? ;) I'd love it for my 99 F250

Sorry i didnt see this but I'm way out in Oregon anyway. I had to settle for $750 from a local auto wrecker. It's an itemI didn't want to store or try to transport so I took the quick sale.

Pleased with the Ute flatbed so far:

gallery_2_113_85793.jpg

wesfab1

Goin' Commando
I build and sell custom truck bodies for a living. I can tell you 99% of the time it is cheaper to build a body like pictured above than it is to purchase a used factory body in good condition. They are certainly not giving them away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne