new here 2005 dodge dakota

05dakota4x4

new on here gonna start on my build ive got a softtopper and started on some storage in the rear and a bed ill have pics up soon there really isnt much in the aftermarket for these trucks let me know what you think thanks
38008034003_large.jpg

Mr Nice Guy

nice truck, i almost bought one of these with the v8 mag (only reason i even looked at it) was snowing and put it in 4 and the mileage went from 14 to 10 lol i was shocked, so i went with the jeep that gets 11 :victory: there nice trucks tho, when i was looking at the 06 i had the same problem not much out there for em

05dakota4x4

ive got a 3" body lift and leveling kit i wish they made a suspension lift but they dont and yea i get about 10 to 11 mpg

Mr Nice Guy

oh see i couldent even find a body lift for it, i really liked the power the truck had i just couldent justify the milage with all the driving i do lol it wasnt gonna be affordable

ADKdakota

Yeah, the aftermarket isnt much better for us second gen guys. Nice truck, I was going to go with a softopper but found a Leer for a good price and went with that. I wanted something I could use to carry a rack and my canoe.

Last edited:

schmugboy

Observer
97 dakota

new on here gonna start on my build ive got a softtopper and started on some storage in the rear and a bed ill have pics up soon there really isnt much in the aftermarket for these trucks let me know what you think thanks
38008034003_large.jpg

I am going to follow this, I would like to do something with my wife's 97 Dakota SLT ext cab. I like the soft topper idea, with some drawers. I want to use mine for hunting with my boys and dogs. I have to wait until they get older, so I'm practicing on my JK.
Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier