FS: 2005 Triumph Speed Triple

tombodad

Adventurer
Not exactly "Expedition" style, but hey, it's camo! Here is my ad, copied from Craigslist...

Time to move on to something a bit more wife and travel friendly 8)
2763685247_bffef6c213_b.jpg

2005 Triumph Speed Triple

14,965 miles

Chain Reaction Moto Pipes

Tuneboy tune (Should be producing about 130 hp and 80 ft. lbs at the wheel)

Rizoma mirrors

Heated Grips

ProTaper Carmichael bars

Probably more that I am forgetting at the moment...

100_4423.jpg

This bike has been babied. I love it, and I have fun on it, but I am not the thrasher type. I don't even like to wheelie, honest. I maintained it religously, as I would not trust my life to something I did not know was in excellent mechanical condition.

This is an awesome bike. Handles great, (esp. with the wider bars), and has tons of power all over the map. It really is best of both worlds between a twin and inline 4. Plus, it makes some of the best sounds you will ever hear. True aural-gasm. It's more comfortable than a sportbike, cooler than a cruiser, and better looking, imo, than any bike out there.

I will get more detailed pictures later, this is all I have at the moment. If you know what this bike is, you don't need to see it to know you want it.

NADA says 3950 - 5200, asking 4700, willing to negotiate.

Will entertain partial or full trade offers of a more 2-up friendly ride (FZ, VFR, Sprint, BMW? ... ?) or an economical but fun DD, (really interested in Samurais atm...)

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
Beautiful bike... I have ridden a friends and they are truly a comfortable yet capable bike. I had an Sprint ST, and it was the only bike I thought about trading it for.

Bump...

tombodad

Adventurer
Thank you sir. I have ridden many different models and types of motorcycles throughout the years, and overall, the Speed Triple has been my favorite. It is a do everything well and do some things amazing, kind of bike. Obviously not an offroad or touring machine, but I can keep up with the sportbikes in the twisties, pull away from the cruisers at the light, and cruise around town or across the state in comfort and style. After all, how many bikes (or engines at all) have a powerband like this?
DualDyno.jpg

(not mine)
And the sound? :bowdown:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles