Vertx Pants: My new favorites

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
stankfoot,

Did you pick up a pair of the original or the phantom? If the phantom, what do you think?

stankfoot

Adventurer
stankfoot,

Did you pick up a pair of the original or the phantom? If the phantom, what do you think?

the original. the store did not have any phantom in stock just yet.

i like to use the mag pouch in the cargo pockets for my cell phone and other small junk.

no complaints. really like them. soon as the store gets some phantoms in stock i will pick up a pair or 2 to try them out.

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
I just got a pair of the light weight version. They are just like the Original, but as the name implies.....lighter. The fabric is more comfortable and really breaths. I highly recommend them for the warmer days.

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Detslider,

Did you think the LT was baggier in the legs and butt than the originals? My originals are pretty slim. Like and nice loose pair of jeans, but the new LTs seem like a Baggy fit.

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
I'm thinking I just got a fluke in my LT pants. I really like the slim fit in my originals. I wear the 32x32 in both and there is a noticeable difference. I will just get another pair of the LT and see. The OD was calling my name anyways.

I just got my first set of Phantom's (vtx8000) last week and like them so much I went back and ordered 4 more pair. LOL. Great pants IMO and they were buy one get one 50% off, with free shipping from Siegel's Uniforms. Their Black is on back order though :(

whoah. That's a deal. Placing an order now.

eta: you have to buy 5 pairs to get free shipping. Still a few dollars cheaper than LA Police Gear though.

I think it's technically a you have to spend a certain $$$ amount to get the free shipping, not a quantity thing though right? So one can get other stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles