Teton Sports: Anyone use this gear?

CXON

Teton Sports

I was on Amazon and encountered some gear by a company called Teton. Some of the reviews spoke highly of it, and the prices are decent. Can anyone here comment on this brand?

http://www.tetonsports.com/

I have a couple of their products. The Celsius sleeping bag and the Scout backpack. I have had them for quite a while now and have liked them so far. I got both combined for under $100. They are way rugged, mine survived a few airports and some caving adventures. Although I did have a buckle that broke when I fell on to a rock. I shot them an email and had a new buckle for free in 3 days. I would say try them, for the price they are worth it. I also took the leap and spent the $$$ on a killer Deuter pack. I would compare them in the same class. Both are awesome, you cannot really go wrong.

Hope it works out for you.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
I'll revive this thread. Just ordered a Teton xxl zero degree F bag to compare to a Wenzel on an upcoming trip to Colorado. Now nighttime temps arent supposed to be as cold as I have been in the desert during the winter. What is nice about the Teton stuff is the ability to order left and/or right zippers. So if the bag works out ok I will send the Wenzel back and order another Teton. Will report back after the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz