BajaRack for a cherokee

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
...without using thule bars to mount it. Something low-pro and that takes into account the fact that the roof has a gentle curve from driver's to passenger side.

Gutter mount, like the Disco I/II setup that just came out...

Does it already exist?

Token

Explorer
FWIW, by the time you get the BajaRack (you'll want the Mega Mule at least), find some way to do the gutter mounts and have all the other little time and parts into it, you'll have within a few hundred bucks of the Gobi.. And the Gobi will be the last rack you ever buy for it..

I'm two racks in on my H3, still haven't found exactly what I want (which was the Gobi) and if I'd just got the Gobi to begin with, I'd have what I really wanted and prolly have about the same invested..

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
FWIW, by the time you get the BajaRack (you'll want the Mega Mule at least), find some way to do the gutter mounts and have all the other little time and parts into it, you'll have within a few hundred bucks of the Gobi.. And the Gobi will be the last rack you ever buy for it..

I'm two racks in on my H3, still haven't found exactly what I want (which was the Gobi) and if I'd just got the Gobi to begin with, I'd have what I really wanted and prolly have about the same invested..

thanks for the input, sir. I definitely hold the Gobi in high regard. And with BajaRack's complete lack of response to this thread, to my PM's as well, now that I think of it, I might just write them off as "not interested" anyways. :)

...plus, I hate their website. lol. That might be a dealbreaker in and of itself. :sombrero:

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Was out of town last week/this weekend. Just sent an email to the address above, Sergio.

Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior