New member -- F150 Build

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Would you post some updated pictures already?! :D

I want to see how the 285/75 tires look, I'm wishing I had that size Toyo M/T instead of the 35x12.50 KM2s.

Robert B

Adventurer
I'll take some pics this weekend. Based on your suggestions, I ordered an Edge Evolution Programmer and hope to receive it this weekend. Thanks for the tips.

fx4matt

i would recomend www.camburg.com for uca's for the 150, another company that makes them is total chaos, the big lift guys on f150 online seem to like the camburgs. i defanetly miss my 05
matt

Robert B

Adventurer
Here's the truck with the new Toyo AT's and King Coilovers. I added an Edge Evolution over the weekend and the responsiveness has noticeably improved using the towing program (level 2) with regular gas. I plan to get the UCA's when I get new rims. I think gears will be next.

Attachments

• f150.jpg
    f150.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 59
  • f1502.jpg
    f1502.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 39
  • f1503.jpg
    f1503.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 28

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Very nice, it looks good! The tire size looks to be a good fit.

After I installed my bilstein 5100s set at 2"+ up front, I replaced the rear 2" blocks with 3" blocks to get back a little bit of forward rake. I initially bought autospring spacers, but they are not tapered (for pinion angle), they don't have tabs for the bumpstop, and they are welded steel. I have seen many of them crack.
So I ordered new readylift 3" blocks that are tapered, cast, and have bumpstop tabs. They arrived last night, so I'm looking forward to swapping them out. I get pretty bad axle hop (did with 2" blocks as well) with 4.56 gears, detroit locker and 35" mud tires, so a friend is fabricating some traction bars for me. I can't wait to see how much of an improvement they make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles