Do ram mounts come with the nuts and bolts?

off-roader

Expedition Leader
I bought an iPad holder and corresponding arm/mount separately. Neither came with nuts/bolts to attach them together. Just curious. TIA.

ThomD

Explorer
Not sure exactly which parts you have, but it sounds like you did not buy the ball mount that would screw onto the iPad mount. The ball mount includes the screws.

Expedition Leader
The RAM mounts I have purchased (various GPS mounts) have all come with all necessary nuts and bolts, but it's been a few years ago.

Scott Brady

Founder
The iPad holder alone did not for us. The mounts did. The mounting point is universal and the hardware is supplied with the mount (be it succion cup, seat mount, etc.)

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Actually I did purchase the ball mount RAM-B-101U.
RAM-B-101U.jpg

For $17 on ebay (1st mistake) so I guess I'll be buying some nuts/bolts. Anyone have any idea about the bolt size? Looks like it's either 1/8" or 3/16". TIA.

Last edited:

MuckSavage

Adventurer
On Wednesday, I recieved a suction cup mount & a flat based mount, both for my new DeLorme PN-60. Both came complete with everything.....screws & Ny-loc nuts.

TJ Willy

Adventurer
Each of the RAM bits I have purchased from a simple cradle to share an arm mount to the full laptop base in my Jeep, have always came with screws. I have had to purchase extra screws to move items around though... which makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior