Super Duty Crew Cab owners?

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Updates

Just joined the Super Duty CC owners club about a month ago. Was able to trade alot of the parts that came with the truck for things I wanted. From this:
DSCN0459.jpg

To this:

IMG00047-20101226-1303.jpg

To its current state:

DSCF0044.jpg

Still have alot to do to get it the way I want, but like the new full size overall. The power is awesome.

Gemtop is getting color matched next week.

IHDiesel73L

Adventurer
This might sound like a weird request but can someone post some pics of the interior of their crew cab-specifically the rear passenger area? I've never actually been in one and I'm curious as to how much room there is back there. I've heard that the seats fold up as well? Is there storage underneath or is that just so you can fit something large behind the front seats? How about headrests? Is there typically one for the middle seat or was that an option? How many shoulder belts in the rear, etc...?

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
The back seat is huge!! I've slept back there while doing an overnight roadtrip.

Two shoulder seat belts on each end, lap belt in the center. Mine, 2003, has molded in head rests behind the ends of the bench seat and nothing in the middle.

The middle section has a big, wide arm rest that folds down.

Plenty of leg room and a good amount of storage behind the seats.

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Update

Just got the Gemtop color matched. I think it looks awesome. I am getting some plans drawn up for the rack mounted to the shell.

IMG00073-20110206-1039.jpg

This is their version, I am planning to build the same thing, but I think I can build it a little stronger
Picture_045[2].JPG

sorry for the big pic.

I am planning to weld something very similar but want to make it into a full basket. An suggestions for what size tube I should use?

Humvette

Adventurer
Am i the only Dually??? LOL

I love the Dually :) Looks great and nothing like white smokin 4 rear tires :wings: hehe

Attachments

• FE2.jpg
    FE2.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 13

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior