Scotch Sundays. Bring it.

jerdog53

Explorer
Have you had it?

Tincup%20Whiskey.jpg

Not Scotch but quite tasty none the less!!

I am fairly new to scotch but I am hooked.

I use to drink a lot of Johnny Walker Black but have switched to single malts. Glenlivet and Glenfiddich 12 yrs. I just got a bottle of this from Total Wine based off of a recommendation of one of the guys working there.
ygu2yryv.jpg

Pretty good. Great price!

My "special occasion" scotch was a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 yr my girlfriend got me for my birthday. Sadly it is an empty bottle now!

I tried a plastic flask but did not care for it. GSI I think. I am currently using the metal Stanley flask in the above picture and like it better.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I am fairly new to scotch but I am hooked.

I use to drink a lot of Johnny Walker Black but have switched to single malts. Glenlivet and Glenfiddich 12 yrs. I just got a bottle of this from Total Wine based off of a recommendation of one of the guys working there.
ygu2yryv.jpg

Pretty good. Great price!

My "special occasion" scotch was a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 yr my girlfriend got me for my birthday. Sadly it is an empty bottle now!

I tried a plastic flask but did not care for it. GSI I think. I am currently using the metal Stanley flask in the above picture and like it better.
Next time we go camping with Andy and Chad, you need to come. Chad brings good Scotch and Andy's been known to hide a bottle in his Jeep too.
Plan to arrive on Thursday for the next CFW also. Scotch night.

XJCamper

SE Expedition Society
Next time we go camping with Andy and Chad, you need to come. Chad brings good Scotch and Andy's been known to hide a bottle in his Jeep too.
Plan to arrive on Thursday for the next CFW also. Scotch night.

That was Scotch? ...... In a mason jar? Who knew?

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
I have introduced many people to scotch with Balvenie...absolutely my favorite.

Mine too, but I have to keep a selection on-hand for the rest of the family. Several other scotch-drinkers in different groups, and everybody prefers something different. The upside? Not too often I find someone else getting into my Balvenie.

jerdog53

Explorer
I have introduced many people to scotch with Balvenie...absolutely my favorite.

Mine too, but I have to keep a selection on-hand for the rest of the family. Several other scotch-drinkers in different groups, and everybody prefers something different. The upside? Not too often I find someone else getting into my Balvenie.

One of my best buddy's always has some on hand, the double wood its good stuff!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94