UJOR Build Thread

another_mike

Adventurer
Is there a difference between the left and right side radius arms? I went over them with them side by side and cant tell a difference :squint:

another_mike

Adventurer
Driver side radius arm has a captive nut on top front inside mount location because it's inaccessible next to the diff.

Well, thats not good....

Which also shows me I probably shouldnt have installed spring perch brackets before that drivers side radius arm. Now I see there is no way I can get a bolt through there. :eek:

Despite not that captive nut, It still looks like there would be enough room to use the factory nut, no?

Attachments

• arms.JPG
    arms.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

mgmetalworks

Explorer
You can still get a nut in there, just not with the bolt all the way in. Minor inconvenience, not show stopper.

The slotted holes go to the bottom mount for reference.

another_mike

Adventurer
You can still get a nut in there, just not with the bolt all the way in. Minor inconvenience, not show stopper.

The slotted holes go to the bottom mount for reference.
Thanks, you answered that question from my edited post, so besides that captive nut issue, no difference in the left and right radius arms?

86scotty

Cynic
Chris, do you have any pics of the mounting for your floor shifter kit? I'm ready to install but need to know how specific the hole location is and how everything mounts.

Thanks

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Chris, do you have any pics of the mounting for your floor shifter kit? I'm ready to install but need to know how specific the hole location is and how everything mounts.

Thanks

Shoot me an email and I'll send you our instruction book that has the specifics.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Teardown! Fun build going to CA.

20526328_1636041176415104_5692010396195878652_n.jpg

These 2 are headed home today

20525307_1636047146414507_7362439449379877578_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94