UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Bam, monster E450. This rig came to us with 2" blocks already installed in the rear, thats a 1st. I have seen he RV manufacturers install a 1" block on one side to compensate for a big slide but this had the 2" already installed so we said F it, run them with our new springs. Looks great. This rig is headed to Dubai, still have a few days of work to do.

78759233_2906179792734563_5436636325593743360_o.jpg

kccourtney

Observer
Bam, monster E450. This rig came to us with 2" blocks already installed in the rear, thats a 1st. I have seen he RV manufacturers install a 1" block on one side to compensate for a big slide but this had the 2" already installed so we said F it, run them with our new springs. Looks great. This rig is headed to Dubai, still have a few days of work to do.
I run the 2" rear blocks on my 6" lift as well. Love the look.

Hey I just joined this site with a 01 e350 7.3. stock. I was living in Brevard earlier this year and met a guy who was having a bread truck made for his wife and he had a sportsmobile. We were boondocking next to each other for a week in Pisgah forest. He told me about your company, these are some amazing things you build. This thread is awesome.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Hey I just joined this site with a 01 e350 7.3. stock. I was living in Brevard earlier this year and met a guy who was having a bread truck made for his wife and he had a sportsmobile. We were boondocking next to each other for a week in Pisgah forest. He told me about your company, these are some amazing things you build. This thread is awesome.

Ah yes, you met Mark! Awesome people. They're currently in TX with both rigs for the winter. @christineandmarc on IG.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Customer of ours in TX has a 7.3 van we did several years ago, loves it so much he decided to get another UJ van for a DD! This was a DIY kit installed by someone else in TX that they didn't;t complete so he picked it up. Still 2wd. Swung by for us to ck it out, swap the shocks and add a bit more lift to the rear.

79412857_2922006221151920_7344661562428227584_o.jpg

kccourtney

Observer
Customer of ours in TX has a 7.3 van we did several years ago, loves it so much he decided to get another UJ van for a DD! This was a DIY kit installed by someone else in TX that they didn't;t complete so he picked it up. Still 2wd. Swung by for us to ck it out, swap the shocks and add a bit more lift to the rear.

Cool pop top!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior