UJOR Build Thread

tribeof5

Adventurer
Hot damn! That looks awesome!!!

I cant wait to start lifting mine :)

Are there any interior pics of this beast? Build info?

I will get some interior shots posted next week. Thx for the great comments. Chris and his crew as well as Justin at HD-RV have done a great job helping us to make our dream rig a reality.

I will get some interior shots posted next week. Thx for the great comments. Chris and his crew as well as Justin at HD-RV have done a great job helping us to make our dream rig a reality.

Great! perfect timing as I've started to guy my ambo's interior. Quick question for you, how difficult was it to cut out the big window on the passenger side? Did you have to do any reinforcing or just picked a spot and went to cutting?

tribeof5

Adventurer
Cut out where we wanted the window and then reinforced around the window with aluminum box tubing. Used a circular saw to cut the hole. Just make sure area is clear of all wiring.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
That ambo is looking great ... did you wind up raising the rear at all? Kinda hard to tell if it's the same or not, but it does look a bit more level in that picture. Those wheels look really nice in that application.

... oh, and congrats on the magazine time!

This last pic had about 80psi in the bags. We're going to drive around to see how it settles in and then adjust.

Ok, I've just made a new rule for this thread that is not mine. Anytime a picture of a vehicle of such awesomeness is posted, a feature list must accompany it. Lift height, tire size, rim /axle specs, etc etc. How else are the rest of us supposed to blatantly rip off somebodies ideas if you don't spell them out for us? :D

Ha ha, ok! I usually do a complete run down when its ready for delivery. For the ambo I'll just list the suspension stuff we did, Justin or Jeremy will have to chime in on the interior/RV mods.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
New arrival over the weekend, super nice SMB in for some additions. We worked the front last time, now we move to the rear! Bumper, rear skid, underfloor storage, few other goodies.

10003536_760795563939674_6564996138546674646_n.jpg

flightcancled

Explorer
Tribe- what are those round things near the scene lights on the curb side?

Thanks for posting the info on the psi in the bags. Still have to play with mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Ha ha, ok! I usually do a complete run down when its ready for delivery. For the ambo I'll just list the suspension stuff we did, Justin or Jeremy will have to chime in on the interior/RV mods.

Ha, really, J&J? Just like in OR. :cool:

Big congrats on the twinsies Chris!! :friday:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94