UJOR Build Thread

brettf

Adventurer
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Real deal, no BS, just honest-to-goodness E-Series goodness! Doin' it nice and therefore don't have to do it twice. Much respect Chris and crew.
Very much looking forward to seeing y'all in person in a few.

-Jeremy

Seconded!

And out of left field, some pictures I took in Alaska this July that somehow fell through the cracks...
4xBUSfar.jpg4xBUSclose.jpg

This was all I could get before I got chased out of the shipping yard in SE AK Cool school bus for the villages wwwaaayyy up North.

Now if only that got shipped via UJOR before ending up in Dillingham destined for points further out there... That thing could be rockin'! :)

Last edited:

professorpaddle

I spy a WA plate alright... That'd be my BB2 comin home after a long break from action. I am sure I can muster up a few photos of Washington action when she is re-commissioned later this week.

cjken

Explorer
Great article!!! Inspiring!!!.
True story of entrepreneurship.
Wishing you much luck and success as your business grows!!

John W

Observer
I've taken a few motorcycle trips down the Blue Ridge Parkway to Deal's Gap and the Tail of the Dragon on US129.
Awesome area.
But I don't think I would take my van on the dragon.:Wow1:

Last edited:

89s rule

Adventurer
I've taken a few motorcycle trips down the Blue Ridge Parkway to Deal's Gap and the Tail of the Dragon on US129.
Awesome area.
But I don't think I would take my van on it.:Wow1:

Took a "shortcut" once with my wife and kids in our lifted and loaded down FZJ80 that ended up taking me down the dragon. The Lotus behind me was not happy but I survived. ;)

Chris,

Were you streaming another live build today?

professorpaddle

Well got the Van yesterday morning and decided it would not be prudent to let it sit more than an hour or two before getting it dirty and trying to break something.

Good News: Nothing Broke
Bad News: Got it dirty

Anyone recognize the location? Road gets ruff right after that spot but it is scenic.
7917Tn800.jpg

Last edited:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Took a "shortcut" once with my wife and kids in our lifted and loaded down FZJ80 that ended up taking me down the dragon. The Lotus behind me was not happy but I survived. ;)

Chris,

Were you streaming another live build today?

Yes, we streamed in the afternoon.

Well got the Van yesterday morning and decided it would not be prudent to let it sit more than an hour or two before getting it dirty and trying to break something.

Good News: Nothing Broke
Bad News: Got it dirty

Anyone recognize the location? Road gets ruff right after that spot but it is scenic.
7917Tn800.jpg

Look at that! Nice!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Red14 build is underway! Tore it down yesterday after lunch, we've already knocked out quite a bit. Obviously the F suspension is gone, front hangers are on, tranny is 4wd and the t-case is bolted up, rear springs are in, exhaust is out and we undercoated the whole body, shackles sleeves cut, etc etc. OBA is installed too! Tomorrow the buckets come off and we should have the axle in by the end of the day.

1507770_716737071678857_685764642_n.jpg

BB3 went to exhaust today, sounds good with the new system! Off to alignment tomorrow and a few items on the punch list before its ready to go home.

1538796_717163488302882_560410460_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94