UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
On the ground, 7.3 van, 6" on 35's.

10685593_934383003247595_3161974255086395680_n.jpg

brushogger

Explorer
Chris, approximately what mpg does a van like this with a 7.3 get. Everytime I see another come off your line and read how satisfied your customers are, I start rethinking my long term plans for a travel vehicle.

volcomsurfer

Adventurer
MMM Nice to see my baby all healed up with some new kicks. :wings: Now it's time to put on some makeup and get her ready for the ball!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Chris, approximately what mpg does a van like this with a 7.3 get. Everytime I see another come off your line and read how satisfied your customers are, I start rethinking my long term plans for a travel vehicle.

The 7.3's get great mileage, a good running engine can easily get 17-20 MPG's.

skibum315

Explorer
Everytime I see another come off your line and read how satisfied your customers are, I start rethinking my long term plans for a travel vehicle.
Amen ... these vans are one of those things that probably shouldn't be so appealing, but really just are. And the customer satisfaction that's exhibited in this thread is really a testament to Ujoint as a company ... something Chris and his team should be really proud of.

350outrage

Adventurer
The 7.3's get great mileage, a good running engine can easily get 17-20 MPG's.

NOW I'm getting jealous of those 7.3's! When I ordered my van new in '02, all I would have had to do was check that little option box, and my new van would have arrived with the 7.3! Oh well, that option was over 6 $grand$ :Wow1: back then, and I d/n have it. I'll just have to comfort myself that my v-10 mpg is a lot lower, but my $pg is probably about the same.

On another note, that white van w/ the black wheels is a good look!

John W

Observer

I got 18.5 mpg running 65 mph on mostly highway driving.

If I had a lot of time and a low budget I'd run 55 mph, I bet I's get over 20 mpg.

That's with the UJOR 6" lift kit on 35's, with 4.10 axles.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Amen ... these vans are one of those things that probably shouldn't be so appealing, but really just are. And the customer satisfaction that's exhibited in this thread is really a testament to Ujoint as a company ... something Chris and his team should be really proud of.

Thanks very much, we just treat people the way we'd like to be treated, simple. Unfortunately I talk to a lot of guys that go a cheaper route or get misinformed and regret what they've done with other converters.

NOW I'm getting jealous of those 7.3's! When I ordered my van new in '02, all I would have had to do was check that little option box, and my new van would have arrived with the 7.3! Oh well, that option was over 6 $grand$ :Wow1: back then, and I d/n have it. I'll just have to comfort myself that my v-10 mpg is a lot lower, but my $pg is probably about the same.

On another note, that white van w/ the black wheels is a good look!

Well, if you sit down and do the math over the years you've probably got a lower cost of ownership with the V10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior