UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Just wanted to throw it out there. Some people don't want or need an 8" lift with 38's.

Sure, these big boys are hard to find homes for.

You're not alone. That's be too much for me as well...

I hear ya. If it were 6" it would most likely already be gone.

What do I need to do to switch from Quiqley to UJOR? 1998 E-350 5.4.

On a 98 it will need a new axle along with all of our front suspension pieces.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Love to get pics of customer installed kits out in the wild, Eric in UT (SLC) just sent a few with his testimonial, such a great van.

10861117_945903798762182_6286902292612480712_o.jpg

600_Eric_Robinson_1_copy.JPG

Here's his testimonial:

Hey Chris,
I’ve been meaning to get a testimonial over to you for a few months now so here it finally is. I have a 2003 E350 with the 7.3 and a Sportsmobile build out. I went with the 6” lift and 35” tires. I couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out. It rides and handles way better than it did in 2wd form. I was bottoming out and wallowing all over the road with the stock suspension. The custom springs and shocks are perfect and I feel like the van is way safer which seems counterintuitive for a lifted vehicle. Your kit is so well thought out and every detail has been addressed. I am a pretty mediocre mechanic but was able to figure everything out and get it all put together over the course of a few weekends. I didn’t have a lot of questions but when I did you were always available and quick to respond. Thanks for all the time and energy you have put in to creating the best 4wd van conversion kit on the market and especially making something that DIY guys can do if they choose to.

Capital E

Aluminum Fairleads

Hi Chris, I remember seeing some UJOR fairleads somewhere but don't remember where I saw them. Do you have those for sale?

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Thanks Jeremy, right back at ya! I'm loving it. Planning another Moab trip in a couple weeks.

Awesome!!! Chris and crew at UJOR make it happen!
I still fondly remember our impromptu E-Series show at the Sportmans Warehouse in SLC. Everyone wanted to check out the vans once we opened them up.

Next time we're out your way I'll contact you to meet up again. Enjoy Moab!!

stormlover

Adventurer
Love to get pics of customer installed kits out in the wild, Eric in UT (SLC) just sent a few with his testimonial, such a great van.
10861117_945903798762182_6286902292612480712_o.jpg

Since I like to play the location in the pic game I will venture a guess that Eric's testimonial pic is just below Pucker Pass in Long Canyon, Island in the Sky, Canyonlands?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94