need some gen 1 cummins input

Hawkz

Adventurer
Looks like it's priced about 7 or 8 grand too low from what I've seen. Any diesel 4x4 in a body that clean should be close to $10,000.00 or more.

At least around here...

Silverado

Adventurer
scammers often use the "eBay buyer protection and shipping cost included" in their ads.....if it was legit, they would be selling an actual vehicle on eBay for much more than they are asking. :ylsmoke:

CL is a hotbed right now for vehicle scammers. Many forum memebers on other sites actual start threads just to mess with them and laugh at the email responses.

chasespeed

Explorer
2 things...... I'm pretty sure I have seen a few shots of that truck before.... Peruse the Cummins Forum, and see if its listed on there....

Second.... That is WAY too low for a Clean Cummins....

If you want to buy it, do CASH, FACE TO FACE, and a VIN check... check the VIN first.... see where it comes up.... If they wont even give you the VIN, its a scam... even if it is.... its probably STILL a scam....

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
There are a bunch of diesel guys on here that live in Calgary. It isn't that big a city, so I'm sure you could get somebody to look at it for you. That truck in Canada should run around the $6-8000 mark if it is clean and tight. Alberta IS oil country though, and a bunch of the trucks you find there are beaten to death doing exploration work up north in the tundra.

ExpoGeorgia

Observer
1992 DODGE W250 EXT. CAB 4X4 WITH A CUMMINS DIESEL AUTOMATIC TRANS.
THIS IS WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS AND CAN'T FIND.
THIS TRUCK IS IN GREAT SHAPE.
315/75/16 BFG MUD TIRES
4" STRAIGHT EXHAUST WITH A 6" TIP,AND THE INJ. PUMP HAS BEEN TURNED UP.
IT HAS A 4" SUSPENSION LIFT
THIS IS A DAILY DRIVEN TRUCK EVERY THING WORKS AS IT SHOULD.
A/C BLOWS COLD.

$3600

now the part thats "odd"

she lives in calgary, and the price includs shipping it to the new owner, through, from an email with seller "eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection program for this transaction" this is i give ebay the money, she ships the truck, i receive it, test drive it, authorize to release the funds, transaction complete.

i know its weird, but she has answered all my questions, with detailerd pics and answers.

i really like it, but concerned

Don't send any information to this Fraudulant Seller! Knowing the current owner of that truck, I responded to a female on craigslist who posted this same ad about 2 months ago. She claimed to have moved to Canada and the truck could be shipped, etc. Anyway if your really interested in this truck, I can get the guys email to you but it will be around $8,000-9,000. Its a really clean 1st gen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz