linex pictures

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
I got hooked on Rhino Liner many years ago rather than Linex because Rhino (especially when UV coated) doesn’t seem to hold the dirt and grime like the others do.

I had the rockers and bed done back in 1998 on my K10 when I lived in Detroit. At the time they Ziebart/Rhino dealer acted like it was the first time they ever heard of anybody wanting it sprayed on the outside of the truck. Then just a few years ago I had a new set of inner fenders Rhino lined on both sides, which sure makes inner fender cleaning after returning from the trail much easier. I am actually having the interior floor Rhino Lined next week, as the interior was ripped apart for a NV4500 5-speed swap and some rust repair. Seemed like a perfect time to have the interior floor done as well.

1189001512_672dae6db2_b.jpg

2435040253_a9be7a6404_z.jpg

2435851730_3e57877d46_z.jpg

1188110251_c4a5aaaf77.jpg

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
I'll play along...

Here is my 4runner...I had my sliders coated with Ameraguard and got my rockers coated as well.

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

Due to rust, I had my Armorology bumpers coated shorty thereafter...

Regards,

BWJ

mustangwarrior

Adventurer
I got hooked on Rhino Liner many years ago rather than Linex because Rhino (especially when UV coated) doesn’t seem to hold the dirt and grime like the others do.

I had the rockers and bed done back in 1998 on my K10 when I lived in Detroit. At the time they Ziebart/Rhino dealer acted like it was the first time they ever heard of anybody wanting it sprayed on the outside of the truck. Then just a few years ago I had a new set of inner fenders Rhino lined on both sides, which sure makes inner fender cleaning after returning from the trail much easier. I am actually having the interior floor Rhino Lined next week, as the interior was ripped apart for a NV4500 5-speed swap and some rust repair. Seemed like a perfect time to have the interior floor done as well.

you'll have to let us kno how noisy it is with the bare floor, my carpet is shot but i'm considering vinyl flooring with insulation underneath

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
you'll have to let us kno how noisy it is with the bare floor, my carpet is shot but i'm considering vinyl flooring with insulation underneath

No siree, I am not going bare floor. There will be an ACC replacement rubber floor mat with insulation covering up the Rhino. Even a bare Rhino lined interior floor is too loud, too hot, too cold, etc.

coreys88burban

Adventurer
id like to do that also, but i am thinking just my brake pedal (has no pad so might as well) and behind my 2nd row seat. that way i can have stuff back there and not worry about it. plus i know people say its louder and hevier but i know it is lighter than inulation and carpet and padding, also when i put some extra insulation in my doors and all that itll help out a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior