linex pictures

coreys88burban

Adventurer
i just wanted to start a linex thread, only for EXTERIOR bedliner- dosent have to be linex i guess just body only, not in the bed. ill start.

6583420_3.jpg

6583420_8.jpg

Last edited:

lllateralus

Observer
Thats pretty sweet. I think that would be killer on a true off road rig for durability and making scratches and scuffs a non issue.

coreys88burban

Adventurer
Thats pretty sweet. I think that would be killer on a true off road rig for durability and making scratches and scuffs a non issue.

thats why i wanna se more, i was thinking of doing it to mine. I know ill do some like the lower rocker panel areas but just wanted to see entire trucks!

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
LineX and Herculiner are VERY good at holding on to dirt no matter how hard you scrub. Just food for thought...

matt s

Explorer
LineX and Herculiner are VERY good at holding on to dirt no matter how hard you scrub. Just food for thought...

my interior is rhino lined or line x whatever. I found that armor all works magic on it. In fact it stays shiny and clean looking for much longer than I would have ever guessed. I imagine it would do the same on the exterior

BTW what's up the Ben Hurr chariot spikes on that thing!! Ha ha.

Mr Nice Guy

why?.. lol why would u do that to that thing.. i dream of an f650 but couldent imagine doing that haaha, that thing looks like an excursion on steroids

wheels are awesome tho haha,

mustangwarrior

Adventurer
here's my bud's we did it two years ago, red herculiner, it held up but has faded slightly, but its not a pink color by any means, still red, this summer we're gonna rattle can it red

Photo201.jpg

0817091708.jpg

cowboy63645

Adventurer
I have a Dakota, but the concept is the same. Here is what mine looks like, I got tired of the entire truck being white, and it took me about 8 hours for both sides, start to finish, and that was with ALOT of prep work.

DSCF1099.jpg

Overlandtowater

I plan on building a e350 4x4 and I plan on doing the rockers and the roof to keep stuff from sliding around and scratching the top in the rack

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
I have a Dakota, but the concept is the same. Here is what mine looks like, I got tired of the entire truck being white, and it took me about 8 hours for both sides, start to finish, and that was with ALOT of prep work.

That looks good. And seems more practical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles