Bundu Gear Kitchen Kit

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
Hello All,
Thought you may like to see what we use as our kitchen kit.
We are honored to be able to have the Howling Moon range of accessories, which makes things easier to organize. We use the cutlery holder, as well as the cooking utensil holder. They are made of the same ripstop poly-cotton that our RTT's are made of, which means they really bomber. It helps keep all our metal utensils dust- and rattle-free.

We also use the Howling Moon spice rack. It helps us keep all our spices and condiments handy and organized. All the holders can be hung from a roof rack or a tree, keeping it all within arms reach.

The handiest item we use is one of our storage boxes, with crockery inserts. The inserts are made of high-density foam, with cut-outs for dinner plates, side plates, cups and highball glasses. We use unbreakable polycarbonate stuff so we don't have to worry about breakages. The foam keeps everything in its place and prevents rattling and vibration. The box is our standard lo-lid storage box, sot the kitchen kit stacks nicely along with all your other gear. We use a second box for our espresso pot, and cooking pots, and other sundries like dish cloths, trash bags, propane hoses etc. We use MSR Blacklite nesting cookware.It's light, compact, and fits perfectly inside an enamel pot that we use when there are more of us. These boxes are particularly useful for those of us who do not have a dedicated expo rig. The boxes allow me to back up the Bundu Gear Land Cruiser to the garage, and just load all my marked storage boxes. This way, I know that everything I need for a trip is in there, and everything in there is what I need! The boxes are stackable , and can be ratcheted down inside the vehicle, in a trailer, or on a roof rack.

We'll soon have these all posted up on the website, and we'll have them available at OX in Tucson. We hope to make available the inserts and boxes separately, and also as a whole kit including polycarbonate plates, cups and glasses. We have not finalized pricing yet, but hope to soon.

Attachments

• Kitchen box, and utensil holders.jpg
    Kitchen box, and utensil holders.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 889
  • Crockery inserts.jpg
    Crockery inserts.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 552
  • Kitchen box with inserts2.jpg
    Kitchen box with inserts2.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 452

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
Hey DarthB,
The boxes are:
19.7in x 15.74 x 9.

We also hope to have more of the hi-lid boxes in. same size bottom, but the lid gives an extra 2in in height.
Any other sizes you need?

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Do you have any "complete kits" with all the plates and cups already loaded in?

How much?

x2 sorta. I don't need the cutlery and so forth, as those sizes are universal, but plates and cups, and maybe empty bottles for the spice pouches would be terrific.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
I like the cutlery holder.

I'm currently using a Harbor Freight wrench-roll to hold all my cutlery and kitchen tools, but it isn't quite long enough to be used as a proper knife roll...

ccarm

Adventurer
I've looked all over your website, and I can't find a single link for the cutlery rolls. Could you tell me where to go/pricing for those. They really are a fantastic idea.

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
I've looked all over your website, and I can't find a single link for the cutlery rolls. Could you tell me where to go/pricing for those. They really are a fantastic idea.

Hi ccarm,
You're not crazy. They're not on the website yet. We're just finalizing pricing and a couple of other details before we put them up. We'll definitely have everything up in a short while. Feel free to give us a call or shoot a PM and we'll give you what we've got.
And, thanks, we think they're a great idea too. We'll have plenty more to unveil at OX in Tucson!

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
Hey guys,
We appreciate the support. We should have some complete kits coming in as well! So you can take your choice of a box, box with inserts, or full kit, or any part thereof! We aim to please....it just takes longer than we'd like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke