Pajero Mk1 Tourer build-up

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
Bought a parts pajero today. diesel 5 speed. shes a donor for both my pajeros. its a shame to take her off the road, but she will keep two girls rolling for years.

Interesting the ways the Pajero / Montero / Shogun were assembled and marketed worldwide. I like the later model sporting the US 4-cyl grille, but most especially the rims. This would be the equivalent of an 'Exceed' model? Leather interior? Any wood treatments?

Cruisn

Adventurer
Interesting the ways the Pajero / Montero / Shogun were assembled and marketed worldwide. I like the later model sporting the US 4-cyl grille, but most especially the rims. This would be the equivalent of an 'Exceed' model? Leather interior? Any wood treatments?

I have the 90 v6 grill on the project paj. perfer the tough look myself. my shorty got all new chrome installed on the weekend for wank factor though.
Shorty:

yupp, shes an exceed model, faux leather setup. no wood though. heated seats, dual air con

Last edited:

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
101_6394.jpg

Funny, I like the beauty of the V6 grille, too, but it's a bit different. ...Even burgundy like your project. Cheers!

Cruisn

Adventurer
Well after seeing Euro's build back on the go, and another single cab completed I really have been trying to get out to the farm to get heaps more done.

got the back half on the outside done, need to shift it to finish the pass. side.

PLus I got a door jamb done.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Back of wagon is fully welded as of this morning, but more grinding to go, then onto the interior. making good headway.

came to a conclusion on the tray, gonna run just a standard 1800x1800 flat try, ally, and add a tool box to one side for valuables. gonna go the light and simple route, as this rig will see some **** trails I figured a expensive canopy would jsut anger me when I eventually smashed it

scrubber3

Not really here
Get this thing back to the trail! I know it's hot down there this time of year... get a big tarp and drag it out of that trailer so it's not so hot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Red Monty

Ancient Adventurer
Glad youur rollin again

Cruisin- Glad to see the new burst of energy. I have been following your project and travels for several years, thanks for sharing with us. I sensed there were some conflicts in your life, working on projects can be a great tranquilizer. I know it is for me. Keep on chugging. George

Cruisn

Adventurer
Thanks for the support guys, got a rear window sorted and a plasma cutter on the way to help with that install. if all goes to plan should be ready for paint in 4 weeks.

Cruisn

Adventurer
As for a small update. Im heading to the farm tomorrow, armed with a plasma cutter, a window and a window seal.

And my little shorty is seeing the love she deserves too:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior