Pajero Mk1 Tourer build-up

Cruisn

Adventurer
We interrupt your regularly scheduled viewing for a breaking news report:

PAINT!

Also my new plasma blew up on first use so that put a pin in any pajero work over the weekend.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Got the window hole cut, plasma worked a treat. will have the interior sorted in 2 days of fab work on my next break, then shes off to the paint shop.

Memento_Vivere

Love the build, I started reading it last night, and just finished. Loving the Ute chop, I wish we could get all the diesels here in the states. Keep the good work.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6745 using Tapatalk

hammer-time

Found this thread and spent last two days reading and anticipating final product. Outstanding work and I'm blown away at your ability to do all these crazy mods yourself.....and do them top notch!

Excited to see what you end up with.

Cheers

Cruisn

Adventurer
Update time again, Made it out to the farm to start smashing out the interior, and good progress was made, basically ready to come back and just weld it up. shes slowly getting there. hopefully next break the body work is done. Im clearly horrible at quoting this type of work.. haha.

back wall:

coverings in place:

Window frame in place, still needs grinding and a good clean up. but minimal warpage.

Thats enough for now. Im out for another 2 weeks. so I shall continue then.

Cruisn

Adventurer
All the welding is finally done. even some hammer and dolley work to smooth out the roof. been a long time coming. bit of touch up grinding to sort the rest out but otherwise damn near ready for paint.

New sill plates:

interior welded:

I feel good about the project, its coming together exactly how I imagined. albeit a bit slow I am getting there.

the shorty got about a solid 8 hours of work to so thats why there is always a small hold up.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Shes done and headed for paint. the mechanical will go quickly. happy with how it looks multiple different colours so one solid colour should look mint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94