Cider Chops with Grilled Apples

phxtoad

Adventurer
We just tried the recipe out of the current Overland Journal. Wow, thats fun stuff! I've never had grilled apples and it couldn't pair any better with the pork. Our asparagus died before we got around to cooking it though. Intead we substituted the ultimate simple side instead: Stove Top stuffing. What a happy combo.

Also its EXCELLENT served alongside a highball of Flor de Cana rum and ginger-ale. :)

Mmmmm

Todd & Lois & Riley

We were planning to do that recipe tonight, but used one of our ingredients for another meal.... grocery shopping in the morning and cooking it tomorrow night!

That hard pear cider is pretty tasty too!

4GRAINR

Adventurer
We were planning to do that recipe tonight, but used one of our ingredients for another meal.... grocery shopping in the morning and cooking it tomorrow night!

That hard pear cider is pretty tasty too!

Any luck? Would be interested to know how you liked them?

:beer:

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
We just tried the recipe out of the current Overland Journal. Wow, thats fun stuff! I've never had grilled apples and it couldn't pair any better with the pork. Our asparagus died before we got around to cooking it though. Intead we substituted the ultimate simple side instead: Stove Top stuffing. What a happy combo.

Also its EXCELLENT served alongside a highball of Flor de Cana rum and ginger-ale. :)

Mmmmm

Todd & Lois & Riley

That drink sounds mighty tasty. Do you know the "parts" ratio? E.G. 1 part rum to 3 parts Ginger Ale?

PolarXJ

Observer
I've had apple sauce and pork chops, but the grilled apples sounds alot better. Definitely will have to try that receipt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke