Spicy bouillon cubes?

BigAl

Expedition Leader
Does anybody have a source for these. I found a some in europe, but none that I could order easily. I love the premade cubes in chicken and beef but can't find anything red pepper based. When the zombies arrive and I'm living on sparrows, these will be essential. TIA
spain-spicy-bouillon.jpg

4GRAINR

Adventurer
Headed to LA this coming week. Have a few "spots" that carry the hard to find, if not illegal to import, things like that. I'll report back on the findings. Maybe I can ship you some if I get my hands on any.

:beer:

BigAl

Expedition Leader
Why not just stock up on Ristras every year?

Those peppers look yummy, but there is just something about the prepackaged little cube that appeals to me.:) I keep them at my desk at work, they are a perfect snack on winter days

Headed to LA this coming week. Have a few "spots" that carry the hard to find, if not illegal to import, things like that. I'll report back on the findings. Maybe I can ship you some if I get my hands on any.

:beer:

I love Expo, thanks for the help:victory:

PhulesAU

Explorer
Saw some in Krogers today, Onion - garlic and Cilantro flavored. If you have them in your area, you might eyeball them. there might be more flavors available.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
They are to found all over Western Africa :smiley_drive: Really good crumbled on top of hard boiled eggs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles