Our GXV Build

Blackeye

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0008
Thanks for the compliment. We were visiting family in Alameda. What a great little area!

Keyne

Adventurer
Thank you very much for sharing your build and experiences with us. What a great vehicle. I really liked your Sportsmobile build as well. Both seem very nicely thought out. Anyway, I was curious, if you don't mind sharing of course, now that you have had the GXV for a little while how has the reliability been? Have you had any issues with the truck (engine transmission, suspension, accessories) or the expedition camper box (leaking windows, wiring issues, etc)?

Last edited:

diesel guy

Blackeye,

I'm very interested in purchasing a Global Expedition Vehicle, Pangea model and I came across your awesome build. Have you any problems with it so far and how many miles do you have on it now? After having it for a while would you add or subtract any options if you built it again? Have you had a chance to take it off road and try out it's capabilities? Great looking truck, I'm going to go to the factory within the month and decide how I want to set mine up and your input would be grateful.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles