Teardrops: Adventure Trailer VS. So Cal Teardrops

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
That unit was at Expo, cannot remember the guys name, was doing an article on my trailer, called it the best Tear Drop he had ever seen. Seems like , quite a guy, traveling around the world and just doing shows like Expo. Spent a couple of hours with him and Chris of Campa Trailers. Funny as heck.

grimbo

Explorer
That would be Ron and Viv Moon I believe in their dual cab Patrol towing their Tvan around North and South America

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
Yes sir, I have his card somewhere, but now I remember the name. He spent about an hour in my trailer, under it and and over it. Thought I was going to die laughing at some of his comments. "Thats a bloody ripper" were his first words to me. He had been looking at it while I was away, I had no idea what he meant, but quickly learned he was impressed. Great guy. Thanks Grimbo for giving me his name. He said he was going to do an article on it, but I have never seen anything or heard back from them since Expo.

Bob

www.aspenXtrails.com

Home of the strongest, most trail worthy
Off Road Tear Drop made.

lysol

Explorer
I wish the popularity of the offroad teardrops was higher. There is limited pictures/articles on them all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke