i have been working on this camper for about 9 months. I bought it last summer. I found it in a field and stopped to look, ended up taking it home. Here are some pictures. I repainted the old paneling inside and sealed up the outside very well. replaced the curtain rods, counter top, built a new door and cleaned up the stove and sink. we have 4in thermarest style air mattresses and blue foam under those for sleeping on. I also added clearance lights and a 7 blade connection for power and lights. i just finished insulating the floor with one layer of celotex and one layer of pink foam in the existing 1.5 in cavity and then sheathed the bottom with 1/2 in exterior plywood.
switch panel for solar garden lights. solar panel is mounted outside with one light above the door and 2 lights inside.
one of the lights
I also designed and installed a hydraulic lifting system for getting it in and out of my pickup. my reservoir is a 3 foot section of 4 in pvc pipe with a screw in clean out for the top and a solid cap for the bottom, brass hose barb for the connection. 4 16 in stroke hydraulic cylinders with custom made legs and mounting brackets. I use a small hand pump for actuation. I can get the camper on or off the truck in about 15 min. by myself.