Looking for Leveled Super Duty Ford owners

What size tire did you put on your leveled Superduty?

• Total voters

FishPOET

Adventurer

TC0913.jpg

245/70R19.5 (33")

No rubbing

Bigred77

I have a 2000, regular cab, 5.4 with the x-springs. The truck sits close to level and I am running 305 16's on 16x10's. There is no way I could run a 315 on the 16x10 wheels because there is only about 1/2 inch of clearance on the air dam and fenders. 3" kit and 8" wide rims may allow the 315's. I get 13 mpg on the highway.

shock

Observer
Thank you get to work on yours>>>>>:) I had mine for sale and a guy can and looked at it about 3 months ago you know winter cabin fever crap and had a thought sell and get something different. Well at 8k he said it road to rought for him and didnt like the dent in the door so he left. I say that front bumper on craigslist went to get and guess who had. Ya golden butt he bought it to put on a truck and never found one, he tryed to buy mine again instead i gave him 100 buck for the bumper :victory: it was great his buddy was there telling him what a idiot for not buying it. I love it am sooooooo glad i keep it.

New guy here,
Been following this thread. I have a 2000 F-250 PSD 6speed etc etc. Bought it new, pretty much bone stock. Running 285's but have been considering bumpin' the nose up a bit to make it level. Looking for some feed back as to how much lift / what manufacture / re-arch stock springs? etc...

much appriciated,
Hillbilly

shock

Observer
I did 2.5 inches the mini pack style 100 bucks max. Also there are the shakle kits at about 100 to. If you go much higher you need the adjustable track bar. I built mine, the ride didnt change at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz